I am a reincarnated extraterrestrial from Venus.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
First of all, I'm not on this forum very often and under no circumstances, do I expect anyone to believe me. I am not here for that. I have no need to tell anyone about this. I only want you to know that extraterrestrial life is real and has made contact with Earth. We have been taught that everything is so far and that aliens are most likely too far to find. Stop overlooking everything. Many have been out there looking through their little telescopes and looking for radio signals when we have so much fascinating information here. We were in the right place at the right time. Learn who you are first. Get to know yourself. Never look up more than you look down. I'm a 14 year old and I've been dealing with this matter for a while. I looked back on my life and realized all the weird things that happened. I am being tested. If a skeptic saw what was really out there, they'd change their belief in a heartbeat. I also know how the reincarnation process works. I believe that many people like me are here. I wouldn't be too surprised if it was everyone. All I know right now is what I am. I believe you people refer to us as starseeds or starchildren. I don't want you to have me mistaken for a hybrid. I'm biologically human. I've literally been halfway placed in your shoes. I'm here to help you humans. Either, I'm gonna end up being murdered by someone high up or I'll be getting some higher form of assistance. I'm scared. I'm gonna be honest. It scares me. Not knowing whats gonna happen next is pretty scary for me. I'm only a minor and I've dealt with this. Sometimes, I think they want to help but sometimes I think they'd do otherwise. I don't know what to think. I honestly feel alone and scared and want help. I need someone who could help me better understand why I am who I am. I only know fragments. It's growing out further. I fear it's getting worse. I expect everyone on here to laugh me off and carry on with their day to never think of it again. I expect you to follow everyone else. I used to laugh things off like this. I used to think that anything that couldn't be explained by science is dumb and pseudoscience. I was wrong. I was dumb. I just want you to know not to be so skeptical. Anything that is significantly more advanced than your lower science will look like magic. That's one of the reasons the many reasons the ancient Egyptians looked so high and mighty. I'm sorry if my age will make this less believable than it is. People just think that way. The Human race will break out of its chains soon. Believe me. Freedom is coming. Why do you think aliens would help such ignorant people? They are obligated to. Just like a father or mother would take care of their disabled child. I apologize if you actually spent time to read this. Take whatever you want from this. It won't change the truth. You can choose to try to find a real answer or just listen to false information and live your boring human life. Do you really want that? You can also remove me from your site if you think I'm a hoaxer. I don't need to prove anything let alone me actually being able to prove anything. I'll be able to sometime later. It could get worse any moment and it's beginning to. I only want you guys to understand where you really should be looking whether you have faith or not.

specgrade

First of all, I'm not on this forum very often and under no circumstances, do I expect anyone to believe me. I am not here for that. I have no need to tell anyone about this. I only want you to know that extraterrestrial life is real and has made contact with Earth. We have been taught that everything is so far and that aliens are most likely too far to find. Stop overlooking everything. Many have been out there looking through their little telescopes and looking for radio signals when we have so much fascinating information here. We were in the right place at the right time. Learn who you are first. Get to know yourself. Never look up more than you look down. I'm a 14 year old and I've been dealing with this matter for a while. I looked back on my life and realized all the weird things that happened. I am being tested. If a skeptic saw what was really out there, they'd change their belief in a heartbeat. I also know how the reincarnation process works. I believe that many people like me are here. I wouldn't be too surprised if it was everyone. All I know right now is what I am. I believe you people refer to us as starseeds or starchildren. I don't want you to have me mistaken for a hybrid. I'm biologically human. I've literally been halfway placed in your shoes. I'm here to help you humans. Either, I'm gonna end up being murdered by someone high up or I'll be getting some higher form of assistance. I'm scared. I'm gonna be honest. It scares me. Not knowing whats gonna happen next is pretty scary for me. I'm only a minor and I've dealt with this. Sometimes, I think they want to help but sometimes I think they'd do otherwise. I don't know what to think. I honestly feel alone and scared and want help. I need someone who could help me better understand why I am who I am. I only know fragments. It's growing out further. I fear it's getting worse. I expect everyone on here to laugh me off and carry on with their day to never think of it again. I expect you to follow everyone else. I used to laugh things off like this. I used to think that anything that couldn't be explained by science is dumb and pseudoscience. I was wrong. I was dumb. I just want you to know not to be so skeptical. Anything that is significantly more advanced than your lower science will look like magic. That's one of the reasons the many reasons the ancient Egyptians looked so high and mighty. I'm sorry if my age will make this less believable than it is. People just think that way. The Human race will break out of its chains soon. Believe me. Freedom is coming. Why do you think aliens would help such ignorant people? They are obligated to. Just like a father or mother would take care of their disabled child. I apologize if you actually spent time to read this. Take whatever you want from this. It won't change the truth. You can choose to try to find a real answer or just listen to false information and live your boring human life. Do you really want that? You can also remove me from your site if you think I'm a hoaxer. I don't need to prove anything let alone me actually being able to prove anything. I'll be able to sometime later. It could get worse any moment and it's beginning to. I only want you guys to understand where you really should be looking whether you have faith or not.

For someone who doesn't care what people think....you sure are wordy.

For the record, I love my boring human life.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation

For someone who doesn't care what people think....you sure are wordy.

For the record, I love my boring human life.
I probably shouldn't of spoken out about this anyways.

jcolanzi

I think they would help us for self preservation.

Our technology outpaces our emotional development and the negative effects could impact not only aliens among us, but also have an effect on other parts of the solar system.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I should not have spoken out about this.
If you read this, ignore it and carry on with your day.