Creativity I am a timetraveler...ask me a question

mysteriousmoon

I am a time traveler from the year 1872 and have traveled far and wide from the hills of south America to the big cities of the united states (13 colonies at the time) as well as Malaysia and Germany/Hungary.
I have been known for telling future events and telling what happened in the past recently and further down! I am even able to draw pictures as well as name objects and animals close to someone by the way I study their face! If you need proof here are a few pictures of me to show you!
This is a picture of me present day...195361_100001857336469_255435618_n.jpg This is me in the 1800's me.jpg

me porridge.jpg and yet again another image of me this time holding porridge!

And this last picture shows me with a friend back in south America! me and friend.jpg

Samstwitch

Hello Mysteriousmoon and welcome! :) To get to the matter of your post...

I don't need to predict...I've seen it....WWIII, The United states one world power, Americans are now slaves and expected to live in a communist way, A rebellion against the United States Government, War with North Korea (WWIII), Millions dying, Billions rising up to rebel against the rest of humanity until there's nothing left....

(Quote originally posted on another thread.)

What you said here sounds like what John Titor told us. Please tell us more.

QUESTIONS

1) How and when will the rebellion against the U.S. Government happen? What will be the defining factor that starts a rebellion in the USA?

2) What countries survive WWIII?

3) I see you are a teenager of 16 years old. How are you able to Time Travel since childhood?

4) You posted Thumbnails of your photos. Please post the full-size photos so that we may compare them.

~Sam~

P.S. I am adding the Prefix of "FANFICTION" to this thread, and if you convince me otherwise, I will remove it.

Galileo

I am a time traveler from the year 1872 and have traveled far and wide from the hills of south America to the big cities of the united states (13 colonies at the time)

Do you think there were only 13 colonies in 1872?

T.A. Walters

Ancestry.com has a new feature now that can produce some amazing (accurate) search results based on DNA. That's right, DNA! If you subscribe to Ancestry.com and submit a DNA sample to them, they will be able to transgress the boundries between trees and pull up records dating back to as far as the 13 century!

I only learned of this service a few days ago and haven't researched the service to find out how exactly this is accomplished. That is the proclivities of how DNA extraction records could be obtained from sources pre-dating DNA sciences. But this is the claim they have made. So imagine ...

If what this young lady claims is accurate, her DNA sample could be traced back to herself living in the 19th century!

Holy Cow!!!!! :) Think of it.

T.A. Walters

My mind is racing here, so bear with me ... if this young lady is on the level, she could look up her own death records and find out where she was interned. Without getting gruesome (I hope), her DNA could possibly be preserved enough to be identified and sequenced for a possible match. Mmm, this could rock the world!

But then, being alive today would mean she hasn't yet passed-away? Or had she?

T.A. Walters

I am a time traveler from the year 1872 and have traveled far and wide from the hills of south America to the big cities of the united states (13 colonies at the time)

Do you think there were only 13 colonies in 1872?

I think that it is possible she is citing the ratification of the Articles of Confederation signed in 1777 (before the close of the Civil War), although she sites a period relationship of a century or so later after the Civil War. A period of time when the original 13 colonies existed as apposed to the post Civil War 25 Confederate States, of which she claims to have lived, or was it South America and not southern America. Easily confused between the duel meaning here. She will have to clearify this herself.