I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

Welcome to our community

Take a moment to sign up and join the discussion! It's simple and free.

lamdo263

Talking about timelines, Titor has alreadyaffected his timeline by coming back and going on chat rooms and now its been discussed over the internet for teh past 20yrs?

Getting an original book must be nigh on impossible or costly, is there a pdf copy of the original availble to read ?
Yeah' on timeline contamination, like sex between two people, a little flows this way and a little to the other partner, flows that way. They both get contaminated.

lamdo263

I am afraid that I do not see how one could ever return to one's original timeline after leaving it (if leaving it is indeed possible.) I shall try to illustrate what I mean.

View attachment 9658

The time traveler lives along timeline A (black line).

At point X, the time traveler goes back in time to point -X (via upper red line).

At the moment of transfer, timeline A branches off into timeline B (upper gray line) and timeline C (green line). The B timeline is that state of the universe which continues to exist after the departure of the traveler. (It may or may not be the same as timeline A.) The traveler, at point -X, will now move along the C timeline.

At point Y, the traveler goes forward in time to point +Y (via lower red line).

At the moment of transfer, timeline C branches off into timeline D (blue line) and timeline E (lower gray line). The E timeline is the state of the universe which continues to exist after the departure of the traveler. (It may or may not be the same as timeline C.) The traveler, at point +Y, then moves along the D timeline.

Red lines do not indicate timelines, but rather the instantaneous transfers of the traveler from one point to another.

I apologize both for the crudeness of the illustration and my lack of knowledge concerning these things, but it seems to me that if the act of time travel in itself changes the timeline, then our traveler can never return to his origin point.
There's one of two ways this could have happened. One is as Ttior stated on then Art Bell's website, that he, {experienced a burn-out on a component on one of the large integrated circuit boards from his GE C204 time travel unit. A poster then and there in that conversation said to him. You can probably jump the component by de-soldering and replacing the item, but make sure that you place the entire board in a low degree kitchen oven, or dummy load the board for a period of a week.

Because this is an old argument discussed by the Fabulous Pamela Moore, "who may have hidden dancing abilities" ?, what's been overlooked since then at The Time Travel Institute, is that the people who had built the unit, which was said General Electric, might have had a time travel localizer built into the GE time travel unit. **This is what many had overlooked then.

I have no idea as to whether the predicted civil to nuclear war, or other catastrophe, such as an asteroid strike, will occur yet in this timeline, or not? John Titor never called me up and asked me out on a luncheon date.