I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

titorite

My knowledge of Titor is pretty darn good. My experience with it is comprehensive. If your one of the 4 individuals that attended the JI meet ups then you know what I look like.... I discovered the JT writings around 2003. I watched as certain things he spoke on unfolded. And I watched as something he spoke on did not unfold. He was never a knower of all things. He was just a dude that recounted his past. Not a predictor nor prophet although by reading about his words of his futures past we can get a general idea of how this world is going and maybe use his own personal life experiences to better our own little earth.

So if you have any question about John Titor at all feel free to join the discussion.

Himalayan Hermit

You *should* have been in the JT chat :) We surely missed you..

So, do you believe there was a real JT and he *was* a time-traveller and has gone back to his time-line and all others since then are fake (at least the ones on this site have been proved already).
Let's hear some authentic JT stuff. Sorry, I don't have any questions per se, since I"m not a JT expert.
Cheers!

titorite

You *should* have been in the JT chat :) We surely missed you..

So, do you believe there was a real JT and he *was* a time-traveller and has gone back to his time-line and all others since then are fake (at least the ones on this site have been proved already).
Let's hear some authentic JT stuff. Sorry, I don't have any questions per se, since I"m not a JT expert.
Cheers!

I know... I so wanted to be a part of that JT chat... But here I am better late then never right?

Yes I do believe JT was real and that he was/is a worldline traveler.... I think worldline is the better term. Forgive me if I insist on using it, I won't make that insistence of anyone else, it is just the way I prefer to view it.

I think he managed to return to the worldline like his original with-in the .001% divergence. He could never return to the original but he could return to one just like it with-in acceptable divergence. Imagine a finite amount of infinity going back and forth across the worldlines. They can't go back to the exact originals but if they all travel one world line away then perhaps thats good enough. That might explain all the dark matter too but that is another subject and it is probably out of my league of laymen supposition.

I don't know if all others are fake, I do know JT said his goal "was not to be believed" in what context he meant that we may never know. Meaning ;did he care if people believed him or not; OR was his expressed goal literally to post in a manner no one would believe?Maybe the answer is both...

Regardless, I believe he was exactly as he said he was based on all the information I have.

Other worldline travelers may exist...I'm sure using the same moniker of john titor can only be so useful for so long so I would suspect them to use more than the one screen name...but I would not suspect them to make themselves known....I think Titor was the special exception for various reasons.

Authentic Titor stuff eh?

I worked out the formula to find him(not really him but rather his family) years ago. It really wasn't that hard for me. Start from those associated with project mercury (The ibm machine) then follow the family relations as he listed them , ignore the name. Your not looking for a name... Well. Their are a few more intricate aspects to it after that however that is the basic formula. I started to write computer scientists that were still alive in an effort to track him down. I stopped short in the middle of my inquiries. It occurred to me if I found him I could be followed, him and his family could be harmed... I might rock at finding stuff and analyzing things but watching my back is not a super strong point with me. I figured the best thing I could do for the sake of him and his was let it go.

What twisted my mind into believing all this crazyness? Watching things unfold as he mentioned for a few years and finding those damn websites. All that was there was a place holder page graphic (From what I could tell at the time... their might of been hidden back door but I did not know about such things back in 03) no links. just pictures and words. I will never forget the pictures or the words.... a couple of weeks after I discovered the site(s) it disappeared. I checked the internet archive... It has incomplete records...The exact month I stumbled onto the site is not listed in the archive but the before and after months are. Also, I once met a remote viewer trainer ... He hunted the story down to another discussion forum I am a part of... We spoke... He did not like what his students found. It bothered him. When he tasked them to remote view the envelope he thought the Titor story was hoax. When their results came back , apparently they came back positive and he started hunting this story down... before he left the discussion he deleted all his words. I am only left with what I quoted of him... Thank goodness for quotation.

Samstwitch

I was an avid Art Bell (Coast to Coast AM) listener and frequented his Message Board back in the day. But ironically, when John Titor started posting online, I was pulled away for several months due to a family emergency. So I missed John, but I discovered his posts around 2005. His posting caught my attention, because his description of the future coincided with several dreams that I'd had about the future. (I've had many precognitive dreams in my lifetime.)

In 1998-2000 I was the Co-Founder of the Y2K Task Force in Humboldt County, CA and I received a recognition award from the President's Y2K Conversion Council for my efforts. So I'm very knowledgable on Y2K problem that John referred to.

I'm also a researcher. In 2005 when I discovered John's postings, I spent 4 months doing intense research on the material he posted, the forecasts he made, what I named the 'Experiment', his possible roots, and anything else I could think of. (I also contacted anyone I could find who worked on the IBM 5100, before they were aware of John Titor, but I didn't tell them about him.)

In my research, I started out trying to 'debunk' John's story, but in the end I became a believer. From my research, I compiled 9 (nearly 2-inch thick) journals filled with my findings.

So much has happened in the last 6 years, and still is happening that corresponds with John's forecasts that I could put together another journal, but I haven't. Back when Jay Cheel was making "Obsessed and Scientific", he asked to interview me, but I passsed, as I know how crazy the Titor bashers get.

John's trip to 1975 changed the outcome of Y2K on our Timeline, which started a chain reaction and changed the course of a Civil War on our Timeline. That's why I believe John was so interested in the 2000 Elections, which were stolen by Bush (2004 were stolen too, I did the research), but Americans on our Timeline were 'apathetic' and did nothing when it happened. I believe there was a much different outcome on John's Timeline when that happened, because the character of America changed in his world after the Y2K disaster resulted in thousands of deaths. I think the stolen elections on John's Timeline were the basis and beginnings of a 2nd Civil War in America, but on our Timeline, people did nothing.

Today the Occupy Movement is sweeping America. This is the beginning of a 2nd Civil War on our Timeline. It's late, due to John's presence here, but better late than never.

Are you aware that there were 2 John's on our Timeline? That didn't surprise me at all. I've posted a link to the video that they posted. After I heard the message on the video, I remembered when I researched his writings, I noticed the difference in the personalities between the 2 Johns. One was more cynical than the other. If you study ALL of John's posts, you can see the change.

Nearly EVERYONE mispronounces the Surname that John used on the Internet. They pronounce it as Tee-tor with the "ee" sound, like "steel", but that is incorrect. In his postings and on (Page 149 in his book "John Titor: A Time Traveler's Tale") John Titor suggests his surname is an anagram: "TITOR" = "Time-Travel-OR" meaning it is pronounced with an "i" sound as in the words, minor, finer, shiner, etc. Please get it right.

VIDEO, JOHN'S LAST MESSAGE Posted November 19, 2009: http://youtu.be/XbwH8r4VD8w

Now in the Video that the 2 John's left, he pronounces "Titor" with an "ee" sound, "Tee-tor", but he says "I am the man YOU know as John Titor (Tee-tor)", using the mispronounced version, because that's what people referred to his last name as over the last 9 years.

I consider myself an expert on John Titor, although I need to do some catching up with new events. I'm glad to finally find some believers...and a place to SAFELY post without being attacked.

There are so many John Titor haters out there that it is amazing. I believe one or two of them are 'disinformation experts' with the sole purpose of discrediting John's story. They are also abusive stalkers. I've never seen so many hateful people come out of the woodwork as when believers of John Titor post on the Internet.

A Patent for John's Time Machine has been filed with the U.S. Patent Office. Here's the poem John Titor referred to in his 2001 posts, only it hadn't been written yet. "A Soldier's Winter" http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/a-soldiers-winter by ©Cicero

I'm open to discussion with anyone who is a true Believer in John's story. I would especially like to have discussions about "The Experiment" with anyone who participated or is knowledgable on the matter.

Last, but not least, I'm not sure that John(s) made it home at all. Due to their November 19, 2009 video message, I wonder if they are still stuck on our Timeline. The idea that they might be stuck here also made me think of the "Two witnesses" spoken of in 'Revelation' of the Bible. I know that sounds crazy, and they're most probably not, but I have a theory about the possibility of that. :)

Himalayan Hermit

Thanks for your input, Samstwitch. Looks like we have 2 experts here now :). I wouldn't call myself a believer in JT, but I do keep an open mind and try to learn as much as I can, as should others I hope. The poem bit is intriguing for sure. I can't count the number of threads I've read on JT on ATS, this site and others.

By the way, great insight on the Titor pronunciation. Even Oliver Williams says it like Tee-tor, not as Tai-tor. The youtube video you've posted has been made with a software that's easily available for free in the market and I don't think you can control the pronunciation in the built-in voice, so the video would nevertheless pronounce it as Tee-tor.
I guess one thing I don't understand is the "numbers". If a "John" has the displacement machine, what role do the numbers play to travel forward, in your opinion? It looks like anytime a John travelled, it was to an alternate time-line with x% divergence, which is where this entire "Multiple/Alternate Time-line" theory puts off many people/make them skeptics (can't really control that). Does this mean that each travel results in another instance of Mr. X (JT in this case)? I find the multiple time-line theory fascinating!
Steven Gibbs, the inventor of HDR also has interesting points to make about time-lines, but I will keep that out since this is a JT thread, so let's focus on that.

Thanks and hope my points made some sense!
HH

Samstwitch

Thanks for your input, Samstwitch. HH

Hi and thanks for the reply. FYI, I just added a few more things to my previous post, including re: IBM 5100 programmers. Multiple time lines are fascinating, but as far as the quantum physics and mechanical ends are concerned, I'm lost. That's not an area that I could carry on a decent conversation about. I'm familiar with Steven Gibbs from Art Bell Show and have heard him speak. I think I have at least one of his books. About the electronic voice used for the video, I'm sure John deliberately mispronounced his name, because that's how everyone on this Timeline pronounces it, yes, including Oliver Williams. To me, every time I hear John's name mispronounced, it's like hearing fingernails scratch a chalk board. I hate it, lol! Anyway, hopefully we can get people started on saying his name properly. :)

Samstwitch

Has anyone read the book that John's mother had published? I bought two copies when it came out. It's quite fascinating and provides more information, because John's mother included many notes of her own inbetween the postings to add what was really going on behind-the-scenes. John was on our Timeline from 1975, then jumped to (ninety-eight) 1998-2001, but he kept his actual 1998 arrival date to himself. That's an example of the information given by his mother in the book.

The price listed for John's book today has skyrocketed:
http://product.half.ebay.com/A-Time...ation-2003-Paperback/30888653&cpid=1231128489

Himalayan Hermit

Has anyone read the book that John's mother had published? I bought two copies when it came out. It's quite fascinating and provides more information, because John's mother included many notes of her own inbetween the postings to add what was really going on behind-the-scenes. John was on our Timeline from 1975, then jumped to (ninety-eight) 1998-2001, but he kept his actual 1998 arrival date to himself. That's an example of the information given by his mother in the book.

The price listed for John's book today has skyrocketed:
http://product.half.ebay.com/A-Time...ation-2003-Paperback/30888653&cpid=1231128489

Have heard of the book, but not going to spend that much to read it :). We need to establish a small group to circle around copies so sincere people can read > fwd and at the end, it can go back to the owner. I don't see the sense of setting such a high price as I doubt anyone will pay that much, but you never know - a crazy para scientist may :D

Samstwitch

I don't suggest anyone pay that price for the book. I wouldn't loan out mine, as I've learned from experience that people don't take care of a borrowed book and it could easily disappear. However, John's postings are available to read on http://johntitor.com/ and in archives on some of the Message Boards, but I don't have the links to post.

Samstwitch

I'm going to post some of John's Mother's writings for you all to read. I don't think either of them would mind. Here's the first batch:

John's Mother: "John began posting online with my husband's computer and email address. After about a week, he started using alternative names and Internet routes for his activity. We expressed concern about our security but he assured us we were safe. He said that not only would no one believe him but also the technology to locate him would not be used or could be defeated for a short period. He also had an unusual amount of trust with the people he spoke with online." Page 1

John's Mother: "John arrived in our time in the summer of 1998 and spent just over two years with us. I only saw the time machine once during that entire period. I remember feeling a great deal of dread standing near it. It was black and seemed to be alive in some way. It is believed that the announcement that John is referring to did occur in the fall of 2001 with the announcement that scientists at CERN were discussing the possibility of creating a black hole in the laboratory." Page 1

John's Mother: "The base John is referring to is currently MacDill Air Force base near Tampa Florida. We drove by it a few times and John would point at areas on the base where things had changed or will change in the future. The golf course had become an area where food was grown and a large complex was built to support John's military unit. He often remarked how inviting the water looked in our time but he was afraid to go swimming. John's appreciation of family was always evient. Since he arrived, we also ate together as a family and spent more time outside. I also noticed that John had very little modestly and his personal space was much closer than that of most other people." Page 3

John's Mother: "John never ate anything if he couldn't see where it was grown or raised. We started a garden when he arrived and kept it after he left. I miss the garden now. John insisted we go to church every Saturday but he did nothing but complain about the sermons afterward." Page 3

John's Mother: "My young son, John, and the older John spent a lot of time together. When I watched them it almost never occurred to me they were the same person." Page 4

John's Mother: "John arrived in 1998 with a 1967 era sports car. We found it quite amazing when he explained to us the vehicle was chosen because he was trying to blend into the late sixties, early seventies society. We told him the opposite was true in 1998 because the car was very rare. He quickly sold the car and purchased a newer four-wheel drive vehicle." Page 4

John's Mother: "When John arrived, he had a cold nearly every week that would last one or two days. He refused to take anything for it." Page 5

John's Mother: "The stock tip questions drove John crazy. To him, it meant they heard what he said but not only were they not paying attention, they wanted to benefit on the chance he was telling the truth. He was very tempted to give out special stock tips but he never did." Page 7

John's Mother: "John had an uncanny sense of smell. In the middle of nowhere he could smell a fire, a cigarette or the soap someone used. He would often comment on how the air smelled when we could hardly tell the difference." Page 7