I Am An Expert On John Titor. *

Himalayan Hermit

Hermit, can you provide a link for all 3 shows? I've listened to his original and the one posted several days ago on YouTube.
Here you go, Ren. I haven't looked around for more appearances, but will concentrate on these 2 for now.

April 2011 (Single Link):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcNQMW-KTFY

2010 Show:
#1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPseFplKXf8
#2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwYPcg6gLBA
#3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snWbuFTIoXE
#4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAq8Mqd87_o

Peregrini

The "Experts" have had a free reign for some time now. As an "expert" regarding the "hoax" I felt it was time to offer a small response to some of the speculative expert opinion.
Excerpt from Titor post and the source of his "cryptic" reply to a question in his parting post
Posted by John Titor on 02-09-2001 02:02 PM
For all of you interested in coming back with me to 2036, perhaps we should discuss the trip. ....

15. I’m not aware of any “mind control” devices being used on you now. However, there are a great many “non lethal” weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal. Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, “In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…” When they use the word “enemy”, they’re talking about YOU! You don’t really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?

I do remember the name Thurstan. Isn’t that a character on a television program about people stranded on a desert island?
I do believe that “you’re” UNIX will also have a problem in 2038. I don’t think that’s a secret but maybe someone should put a 5100 aside for thirty years or so.
John

CRYPTIC MESSAGE ABOUT THE DANGERS OF MICROWAVE POPCORN

March 24, 2001
JOHN TITOR: " ...However, there are a great many 'non lethal' weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal. Anyone for microwave popcorn?"

(I posted much earlier, evidence about non-lethal weapons being lethal, so let me address John's remark/question about "popcorn".)
John is indirectly referring that microwave popcorn is lethal. Here's an article that confirms that. Artificial butter is used in microwave popcorn.
December 11, 2004
HEADLINE: Popcorn Liability Suit Ends in Settlement

HEADLINE: Popcorn Liability Suit Ends in Settlement
December 11, 2004
CARTHAGE, Mo. - A liability lawsuit against the manufacturers of an artificial butter flavoring used at a popcorn plant has ended in a settlement.

Attorneys for plaintiff Samantha Taffner and defendants International Flavors and Fragrances and Bush Boake Allen Inc., which International purchased in 2000, told Jasper County Associate Judge Stephen Carlton they reached a deal Friday, after a 10-day trial.

Taffner, 28, is one of about 30 former workers at the Gilster-Mary Lee Corp. plant in Jasper and their spouses who have sued the manufacturers, claiming they should have known the chemical diacetyl, used to make the butter flavoring, causes lung damage.

"The terms of the settlement are confidential, but my client is very pleased that the settlement will allow her to take care of her health and family in a way that will attempt to minimize future suffering," said Ken McClain, an attorney for Taffner.

Mike Patton, an attorney representing International Flavors, declined to comment.

Court records say Taffner, a mother of two, worked at the plant from 1996 through 1998. She claimed that exposure to the chemical reduced her lung capacity to 26 percent of normal and left her in need of a lung transplant.

Attorneys for the two corporations have maintained that popcorn plant officials were warned that the flavoring should be mixed in a well-ventilated area and that a respirator should be worn when heating it. In March, jurors awarded $20 million to a former plant worker and his wife. The manufacturers have appealed. Confidential settlements were reached in two other trials.

A new trial has been ordered in another case, which had ended with jurors refusing to award any money to four workers.

SOURCE: http://www.mcsbeaconofhope.com/MCS BOH/legal_links.htm

Samstwitch, Nov 25, 2011
http://paranormalis.com/threads/i-a...ge-me-in-conversation.3005/page-14#post-48016

An alternate "expert" opinion:

Active Denial System
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Active Denial System (ADS) is a non-lethal, directed-energy weapon developed by the U.S. military.[1] It is a strong millimeter-wave transmitter primarily used for crowd control (the "goodbye effect"[2]). Some ADS such as HPEM ADS are also used to disable vehicles.[3]
Informally, the weapon is also called the heat ray.[4] Raytheon is currently marketing a reduced-range version of this technology.[5] The ADS was deployed in 2010 with the United States military in the Afghanistan War, but was withdrawn without seeing combat.[6] On August 20, 2010 the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department announced its intent to use this technology on prisoners in the Pitchess Detention Center in Los Angeles, stating its intent to use it in "operational evaluation" in situations such as breaking up prisoner fights.[7]

Effects

The ADS works by firing a high-powered beam of electromagnetic radiation in the form of high-frequency millimeter waves at 95 GHz[8] (a wavelength of 3.2 mm). Similar to the same way that a microwave oven heats food, the millimeter waves excite the water and fat molecules in the body, instantly heating it and causing intense pain. (Note that while microwaves will penetrate human tissue and remove the water to "cook" the flesh, the millimeter waves used in ADS are blocked by cell density and only penetrate the top layers of skin, so it will not damage human flesh[citation needed].) However DNA damage caused by these weapons is unknown and could lead to malignant cancers in operators and targets.[citation needed]

Microwave popcorn anyone? I prefer the Movie Butter type. I may not be long for this world but at least I will have lived!

kurisu

ADMIN NOTE: This is a debunking discussion debating the validity of content and claims posted in this topic: http://paranormalis.com/threads/i-a...-feel-free-to-engage-me-in-conversation.3005/

Your stated beliefs regarding this transparent hoax tells us all we need to know about your capabilities in the area of physics.

Titor's claimed method of time travel is completely impossible on the face of it.

Myself and several others have explained exactly why right here on this site in the past.

Harte

Could you send me a link or re explain why time travel is impossibe?

Samstwitch

Don't worry, I don't moderate Paranormalis a lot, I just make sure discussion of paranormal topics can take place in a 100% fluent way without you having to fight your way through a debate in order to share your ideas. I thought about other moderating methods, but this is the only one I was satisfied with.

I LOVE your method! It keeps the topic flowing without getting munched by Piranhas. Thank you N7! :)

titorite

When they use the word “enemy”, they’re talking about YOU! You don’t really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?

Um yeah... Pepper spray, seizure lights , sticky goop. I think he clearly outlined those less lethal weapon systems.
The Occupy protesters could tell you all about them too. Also your microwave popcorn link seems to be broken. Furthermore on that, when I copied and pasted it into the address bar I did not see anything about microwave popcorn but rather some legal case regarding

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, April 27, 2005
Supreme Court Affirms Right to Sue For Pesticide Harm

The Supreme Court today ruled that citizens damaged by pesticides have the right to sue companies of these toxic products, saying that federal pesticide law does not offer adequate protection from "manufacturers of
poisonous substances."

Soooooo yeeaaaaa

kurisu

Numenorian 7;
The "I am an expert on John Titor" thread is no different than if tomorrow Ren started posting again saying, " Just kidding. I really AM John Titor."
The Titor Hoax has been debunked, disproved, discredited again and again on several different forums. The Titor "obsessed" keep calling for proof that Titor has been disproved yet they refuse to accept any of the evidence presented and instead call that debunkers be banned from the forums so they don't have to have the "truth" on display while they entertain their fantasy.
It is your forum. You can of course do whatever you wish but I am curious why you wish to entertain this HOAX being relived and glorified, basically without challenge, on your site. If there was any NEW evidence being offered that might be different but, it is the same-ol BS being regurgitated by another obsessed fan. This is not a personal attack against anyone. I am just commenting on the obvious.

Technically there could be someone in another world line thats named John Titor who is a time traveler the possibilities are infinite and, what proof do you have that multiple time lines aren't real. You can't prove they do or don't therefor it's a Hoax but, at the same time it's not a Hoax problem solved

themanwithn0name

Titor said he lived in a Florida post nuclear war
He lived in areas in florida that would be rendered unlivable post nuclear war

so EITHER Alas Babylon rip off (which many have accused Titor of) or he comes from a Parallel timeline where Florida isn't a major hub of the US military