I Am An Expert On John Titor. *

Harte

ADMIN NOTE: This is a debunking discussion debating the validity of content and claims posted in this topic: http://paranormalis.com/threads/i-a...-feel-free-to-engage-me-in-conversation.3005/

Hi Rosco, I won't be able to participate in the physics and mechanics aspect, as I'm not gifted in that area...

Your stated beliefs regarding this transparent hoax tells us all we need to know about your capabilities in the area of physics.

Titor's claimed method of time travel is completely impossible on the face of it.

Myself and several others have explained exactly why right here on this site in the past.

Harte

Samstwitch

Your stated beliefs regarding this transparent hoax tells us all we need to know about your capabilities in the area of physics. Titor's claimed method of time travel is completely impossible on the face of it.
Myself and several others have explained exactly why right here on this site in the past.
Harte

There's been 10 years of ABUSE on Titor believers, so why don't you take a HIKE and post on another thread.

Himalayan Hermit

Your stated beliefs regarding this transparent hoax tells us all we need to know about your capabilities in the area of physics.

Titor's claimed method of time travel is completely impossible on the face of it.

Harte
We're not hear to blow the horn of "Titor is a Hoax". This is a polite thread to merely discuss what Titor talked about and people's reactions. I personally don't necessarily believe in JT, but if you are set beyond a doubt that JT was a Hoax, then you should find another thread mate :)

Cheers

Harte

John Titor’s description of the people of our time is accurate and prophetic. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 describes people of today perfectly.

JOHN TITOR: “How can you possibly criticize me for any conflict that comes to you? I watch every day what you are doing as a society. While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you. Is this the "Universal Law" you subscribe to?

“Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned about that."

SOURCE: http://www.johntitor.com/Pages/CivilWar.html

And you think it is telling that a person living in this time period can describe the people living in this time period?

BIBLE: 2 Timothy 3:1-5 1"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!"
And which era of human civilization does this description by Timothy not apply to?

"Find another thread?

Find another belief system, I say.

Harte

titorite

And you think it is telling that a person living in this time period can describe the people living in this time period?

It can be. Many folks are/were less aware of things... I agree with Titors assessment of people being lazy ,inconsiderate , buying useless stuff they don't need stuffing themselves on supersized fastfood...

Although I have seen a change in the trends in the last 3 years.

And which era of human civilization does this description by Timothy not apply to?

"Find another thread?

Find another belief system, I say.

Harte

Find a kinder heart, find a more polite attitude, find understanding, Find the ability to agree to disagree with out being aggressive.

So what if people like us believe strange things. It does not harm you... hell , if you did not seek us out it would not even affect you at all. Since you do seek us out go ahead, say your peace, voice your reasons why, but be cool man. Remember compassion. Remember not to rake us across your verbal coals just because we believe radically different from you. Remember we do not mean harm. Remember your youth.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
There's been 10 years of ABUSE on Titor believers, so why don't you take a HIKE and post on another thread.
This thread can be found by anyone who wants to challenge claims and content posted in the latest John Titor topic created by titorite.:)

I usually don't post the rules when I move posts around, but since we have a bunch of new members I didn't even have time to publicly welcome yet, I'm going to post a quick link to the rules here:
http://paranormalis.com/threads/new-and-updated-forum-rules-july-2011.2734/
Parallel Topics for Debunkers
In order to allow free sharing of paranormal and out of the box content, "debunking" posts are no longer allowed in original topics where members are sharing their own experiences and/or thought provoking content. Debunking discussions will take place in a parallel topic of the same name with a "Debunking" prefix.

This way people who enjoy the original topic will be free to ask questions, discuss and engage in the "story" of the thread without getting their posts repeatedly ripped apart by someone who doesn't buy it. It's all about feeling comfortable to post, share information, ask questions and interact with people who, like you, enjoy the unknown.

Example:
I am John Titor​
Debunking I am John Titor​

Debunking posts that are made in the original topic will be moved to allow the original discussion to take place without interference. Although it's a debunking topic, members posting there will need to follow the same rules and show the same amount of respect normally expected on this site.

--Numenorean7

titorite

KEEN!

sortof.... UM....I am used to different styles... It may take me a moment to get used to more moderated sites... but that is all good

I don't mind... However I do have to think.. out their somewhere their are other experts that do not believe for logical rational enough reasons....

However most titor debunkers are all because "I say so" is an issue in this thing. I have seen all kinds of things....sometimes the math is legit and sometimes the math is arbitrary...

I like this style... Original topic there , counter topic here... copy paste invite discuss... Neat format !

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Don't worry, I don't moderate Paranormalis a lot, I just make sure discussion of paranormal topics can take place in a 100% fluent way without you having to fight your way through a debate in order to share your ideas. I thought about other moderating methods, but this is the only one I was satisfied with.

Peregrini

Numenorian 7;
The "I am an expert on John Titor" thread is no different than if tomorrow Ren started posting again saying, " Just kidding. I really AM John Titor."
The Titor Hoax has been debunked, disproved, discredited again and again on several different forums. The Titor "obsessed" keep calling for proof that Titor has been disproved yet they refuse to accept any of the evidence presented and instead call that debunkers be banned from the forums so they don't have to have the "truth" on display while they entertain their fantasy.
It is your forum. You can of course do whatever you wish but I am curious why you wish to entertain this HOAX being relived and glorified, basically without challenge, on your site. If there was any NEW evidence being offered that might be different but, it is the same-ol BS being regurgitated by another obsessed fan. This is not a personal attack against anyone. I am just commenting on the obvious.