I am desperately looking for a way to go back in time

TheMedic2001

Ok so basically shit went wrong with someone i kind of got to know mainly because of me and I want fix that. I mean were talking suicide here. So please no trolls. It can be anything a test version of your device a magick spell to a voodoo ritual anything that can actually work. So please no trolling it's about saving a life here.

Negan

THE member
Unfortunately, I do not kno de way. I'm also certain that what you're looking for doesn't exist. Many people will claim it does, or offer you plants (to purchase) or give you plans proven to not work. Don't get your hopes up by being misled by less than truthful posters.

I'd also suggest calling 1-800-273-8255

TheMedic2001

Unfortunately, I do not kno de way. I'm also certain that what you're looking for doesn't exist. Many people will claim it does, or offer you plants (to purchase) or give you plans proven to not work. Don't get your hopes up by being misled by less than truthful posters.

I'd also suggest calling 1-800-273-8255
Thx for honesty. Just so you know it's my friend I think she committed suicide(im not entirely sure her parents called the police to look for her) I honestly don't need the suicide pervention line but thank anyway.

Negan

THE member
I see now why you'd want to go back. Unfortunately times get tough Sanic, and the only real thing we can do is grab and hold on and ride it out. Best thing you can do Sanic is keep your mind open and hope that she decided to play run-a-way for a little bit and be there for support when she returns. Sometimes an open and listening ear is worth more than you realize.

Kairos

Odds are on the side of her not committing suicide. Females tend to "attempt" it but not actually do it far more often than actually going through with it, and people who are serious don't disappear (they usually do it where they will be found so as not make it harder on people). Pray for her. Offer to help. But if you are part of the problem, then just apologize and let her heal on her own.