I am doing something

Iamnoone

Hello I am doing something that has not to do with the past but with the future , in order to do that I am creating other small groups of 5 to 10 people , I can t promise you to time travel but I know what will happen with the group of people that will be created . contact me here or in private. best regards to all , btw you can call me Martin or Artur

Sonix

I am curious about your project but vague hints, claims of a previous response of 2 million people, and an assertion of knowing the outcome for those involved but not, apparently, the identities of those that will be involved (or you would contact them directly, yes?) do not inspire confidence. Here or in private, feel free to provide more information. As I said, I am curious.

TimeFlipper

Hello I am doing something that has not to do with the past but with the future , in order to do that I am creating other small groups of 5 to 10 people , I can t promise you to time travel but I know what will happen with the group of people that will be created . contact me here or in private. best regards to all , btw you can call me Martin or Artur

You are forgetting that we already have a large number of members who regularly contribute to the Time-Travel forums, and may i suggest you look through some of those articles that have been posted on those forums.....If you personally have some theories you want to share, it would be much simpler to engage with all of our members, instead of the groups of 5 to 10 people that you quoted, which frankly i believe, is offensive to ALL members of Paranormalis.....You are a very new member of Paranormalis, whom i respectfully suggest tries to become involved with every member openly, and not try to be selective, which would only result in a lack of cooperation with you....

Last edited:
Actually, TF... I disagree. Allow them to gather as they please. Those involved for decades could hinder anything new, as so often they have and do.

Let them be and gather as they wish. That is what love would do. Lead by love...

Tintin

I am curious about your project but vague hints, claims of a previous response of 2 million people, and an assertion of knowing the outcome for those involved but not, apparently, the identities of those that will be involved (or you would contact them directly, yes?) do not inspire confidence. Here or in private, feel free to provide more information. As I said, I am curious.
Did you join. Im also interested to join