I am From 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.

noahtimetraveler

Hello Paranormalis,

My name is Noah, and I am a time traveler from the year 2030. You may know me from my numerous interviews with ApexTV, the Daily Star, and news shows across the world.

ApexTV recently introduced me to this forum, saying it could be a good way to spread my story.

In summary, I was sent to the year 2017 from the year 2030 as part of a mission to analyze the cartels in south America and Mexico. Long story short, my team was fired halfway during the mission, leaving us stranded in the year 2017 and now the year 2018. I was granted clearance to go back to 2030, however I chose to come back to 2018 after seeing my family so further spread the truth about time travel.

If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Thanks!

Mayhem

Zenith
Well hello, i havent spoken to Apex in a while.

But you were found out.

Anyway took you that long to get here apex been posting your so called videos for a while.

Must be trying to reinvent, given the latest problems.

alpha centauri

In summary, I was sent to the year 2017 from the year 2030 as part of a mission to analyze the cartels in south America and Mexico. Long story short, my team was fired halfway during the mission, leaving us stranded in the year 2017 and now the year 2018. I was granted clearance to go back to 2030, however I chose to come back to 2018 after seeing my family so further spread the truth about time travel.

If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Thanks!

Is it possible to see into the future without technic?
similar to the prophet of the Old Testament

And what is that what you told about Japan. You said they will be conquered through AI?
How was that possible?

Non time travel questions:
Which alien races do you like the most and with which are you in contact with?
Do you believe in magic and do you have abilities?

HARRIET (B)

Is it possible to see into the future without technic?
similar to the prophet of the Old Testament

And what is that what you told about Japan. You said they will be conquered through AI?
How was that possible?

Non time travel questions:
Which alien races do you like the most and with which are you in contact with?
Do you believe in magic and do you have abilities?

Allow a real time traveler to answer that one.... In theory..! Ancient mystics may have stumbled on a means of time travel that is completely organic in nature... The techniques of the ancient fakirs are used such a suspended animation to go forward in time, by the people of my time...

titorite

You are really commited to your shtick. Sigh.... How loud are those farting noises now? and how shimmering is everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.