Interview I am from the future and I'm here to educate you

F Stein

Sorry not really but I would like to meet somebody who is and is prepared to be interviewed...

I learnt about this site through a YouTube video, so I thought I would pop by and see what it was all about. Appears like a nice place...

Anyway, a little about me. I'm a producer, actor and a part-time hypnotherapist in Leicestershire...

My other interest is voluntary work and it was through doing voluntary work at a hostel with my partner a while back. I met a young female whippersnapper with quite a curious tale...

She claimed to have been born around about 2096 if my memory serves me well. That one of the parents however was a Victorian adventurer who had travel forward in time using technology that Tesla had a hand in developing. That she used similar technology to travel back in time and was on a mission of great importance...

I thought at the time she was a fantasist or not in full possession of her mental faculties...

But I was told by my partner there's a whole subculture of people interested in time travel with some of them believing that they have time travelled. I had forgotten about this encounter until recently...

When I was approached with the idea of producing short programs on subcultures. During a zoom meeting, I proposed the idea of doing one on the subculture of time travel and those that have alleged to have time travelled...

So I would like to interview a time travel or somebody who has time travel...

Anyway, I'm off to have a wander around the site, eagerly awaiting for somebody to get intouch either through this site or through Facebook, just search my name...

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Sorry not really but I would like to meet somebody who is and is prepared to be interviewed...

I learnt about this site through a YouTube video, so I thought I would pop by and see what it was all about. Appears like a nice place...

Anyway, a little about me. I'm a producer, actor and a part-time hypnotherapist in Leicestershire...

My other interest is voluntary work and it was through doing voluntary work at a hostel with my partner a while back. I met a young female whippersnapper with quite a curious tale...

She claimed to have been born around about 2096 if my memory serves me well. That one of the parents however was a Victorian adventurer who had travel forward in time using technology that Tesla had a hand in developing. That she used similar technology to travel back in time and was on a mission of great importance...

I thought at the time she was a fantasist or not in full possession of her mental faculties...

But I was told by my partner there's a whole subculture of people interested in time travel with some of them believing that they have time travelled. I had forgotten about this encounter until recently...

When I was approached with the idea of producing short programs on subcultures. During a zoom meeting, I proposed the idea of doing one on the subculture of time travel and those that have alleged to have time travelled...

So I would like to interview a time travel or somebody who has time travel...

Anyway, I'm off to have a wander around the site, eagerly awaiting for somebody to get intouch either through this site or through Facebook, just search my name...

Perhaps you came across ApexTV on You Tube, we had them on here a while back with their fake time-traveller faces pixelated out and changed voices...They were my favourite members because everytime I saw one of their videos I literally couldn't stop laughing :ROFLMAO:..

F Stein

Perhaps you came across ApexTV on You Tube, we had them on here a while back with their fake time-traveller faces pixelated out and changed voices...They were my favourite members because everytime I saw one of their videos I literally couldn't stop laughing :ROFLMAO:..

Night Terrors channel on YouTube, this is the video I watched that contain a number of segments on different time travellers that have apparently appeared on this forum. Some of the stories were more interesting than others.

Last edited:

Starlite

If you are a time traveler, why did you come and how did you time travel?
I have to be extremely cautious about what I say and what I reveal. The method I use to time travel is beyond your comprehension. I am prepared to meet with Mr Stein for a interview as long as my identity can remain anonymous and my safety assured.

Secretman3811

i also hav
I have to be extremely cautious about what I say and what I reveal. The method I use to time travel is beyond your comprehension. I am prepared to meet with Mr Stein for a interview as long as my identity can remain anonymous and my safety assured.

so can you tell us about the Nano tech stuff and the and UFO being reveal yet to the public use? write back