Interview I am from the future and I'm here to educate you

I have to be extremely cautious about what I say and what I reveal. The method I use to time travel is beyond your comprehension. I am prepared to meet with Mr Stein for a interview as long as my identity can remain anonymous and my safety assured.

I think you would be surprised at what I can comprehend. Tell me why and how, let’s start with how. If I can’t comprehend, what is the worry in telling?

Im sure time travelers must be careful what they say. So tell me what you can.

Starlite

I think you would be surprised at what I can comprehend. Tell me why and how, let’s start with how. If I can’t comprehend, what is the worry in telling?

Im sure time travelers must be careful what they say. So tell me what you can.
A special array that generates tachyons that was discovered by an electrical engineer analysing a time machine that originated in antiquity. Using the array we can permanently create a portal/bridge between the future to the past. The portals are hidden within mausoleums located in various secrets locations.

A special array that generates tachyons that was discovered by an electrical engineer analysing a time machine that originated in antiquity. Using the array we can permanently create a portal/bridge between the future to the past.

Do you currently have access to this time machine to prove your claim?

If you have to be careful about what you say, why do an interview?

Starlite

Do you currently have access to this time machine to prove your claim?

If you have to be careful about what you say, why do an interview?
I have access to the portal and the interview is in an attempt to correct what once went wrong.

I have access to the portal and the interview is in an attempt to correct what once went wrong.

Okay can you go one week into the future and tell me the answer to a question I will ask you tomorrow at 8pm EST?

What went wrong?

Starlite

Okay can you go one week into the future and tell me the answer to a question I will ask you tomorrow at 8pm EST?

What went wrong?
No I cant for a simple reason, it's a bridge between two points that run concurrently 99 years apart. Today is Wednesday 6 of January 2021 on the other end of the bridge is the same date 99 years from now, Wednesday 6 of January 2120. Do you understand.?

What went ... a jaw-dropping decline in children being born.

Tron1

Then why don't you help stop it. They will believe it. If you show them. I time travel via HDR unit. I haven't been home since 2018. Been changing alot of stuff. Even tried stopping the Lincoln Assasination.

No I cant for a simple reason, it's a bridge between two points that run concurrently 99 years apart. Today is Wednesday 6 of January 2021 on the other end of the bridge is the same date 99 years from now, Wednesday 6 of January 2120. Do you understand.?

What went ... a jaw-dropping decline in children being born.

Yes I understand. In that case, go back to the future and read the message and then come back with the answer. If this site no longer exists in the future, then I will ask the question on another platform that does exist.

Why was there a decline in birth rates and how is giving an interview going to change anything?