Interview I am from the future and I'm here to educate you

Tron1

But it doesn't matter what day it is when you time travel. And just help us get rid of corona if your from the future. I tried to go to 2018 last week it brought me to 2004. Dummy me should have came on here. 83 percent now.

Tron1

I know you'll give up. You have no facts just like everyone else. If I knew better corona still going strong in 99 years

Starlite

Yes I understand. In that case, go back to the future and read the message and then come back with the answer. If this site no longer exists in the future, then I will ask the question on another platform that does exist.

Why was there a decline in birth rates and how is giving an interview going to change anything?
First there is the problem on how many times a person can travel through the portal, it's limited. Then there's the problem that the technology that you're using is antediluvian, the future is a different country. Also it would never be sanctioned.

The decline in birth rate is caused by a comming mutate strain of the pandemic originating in the Indian subcontinent that effects men reproduction organs.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
First there is the problem on how many times a person can travel through the portal, it's limited. Then there's the problem that the technology that you're using is antediluvian, the future is a different country. Also it would never be sanctioned.

The decline in birth rate is caused by a comming mutation in the pandemic originating in the Indian subcontinent that effects men reproduction organs.

You have failed to provide any credibility for your claims. Until you do so, you need not provide us with any more bullshit. Pass this test and maybe we will listen: "What is the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet?"

Starlite

You have failed to provide any credibility for your claims. Until you do so, you need not provide us with any more bullshit. Pass this test and maybe we will listen: "What is the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet?"
Did you read my reply as to why I cannot do that?

TimeFlipper

No I cant for a simple reason, it's a bridge between two points that run concurrently 99 years apart. Today is Wednesday 6 of January 2021 on the other end of the bridge is the same date 99 years from now, Wednesday 6 of January 2120. Do you understand.?

What went ... a jaw-dropping decline in children being born.

Yes, today is Wednesday 6 of January 2021, and you stated that 99 years from now is Wednesday 6 of January 2120...Wrong!...99 years from now is 1922...Your writing style reminds me of someone who came onto Paranormalis early in 2017 claiming to be a time traveller from the 1920s, but then again I could be hopelessly mistaken :whistle:..

Starlite

May I suggest a possible solution, that I believe would be satisfactory @Einstein