I am going to conduct a secret Astral Travel experiment

TimeFlipper

I will tell you the results in the coming months if I pull it off.
It involves electromagnetic fields and copper among other things.
Hmmm, electromagnetic fields=Radio Waves...Radio Waves=Copper Wire for the Antenna...

Astral Travelling via Copper Wire wrapped around your head leading to a radio transmitters amplitude modulation that picks up the ethereal components of your brain containing the Astral thoughts frequency, which is then transmitted on or around 430mhz which is the window frequency to the human mind...

Nice Try but dangerous...You have been aquainted with some of the Ultra Top Secret Montauk stuff, iam impressed!!

lamdo263

On cooper, I do believe that there's some kind of creature in it, holding it together. There was an idiot savant who had the ability to look into materials given to him, that he had the ability to tunnel vision down into. They gave him a piece of copper to look down into and he reacted by going crazy, shouting and becoming incontrollable.

He said when he looked down into it, that there were tiny creatures of horrible characteristics holding everything together. After his look down into copper, he wasn't the same Became fearful of his ability to look down in to things.

*(This was a read report article, about twenty years ago. Might be able to find this say via a metasearch or way-back.

The secret is a clickbait. Why not just either post a plan or wait till results to post. Fear of being called foolish or told it is possibly dangerous? Who cares this is science. If a guy wants to perform dangerous radio transmitter stuff I say let him if he wants to even after being warned. But clickbait me and that makes me sad

lamdo263

Gonna be on vacation in Nevada for a few months so you won't hear from me for a while,
I'll be testing out my experiments too.

Laterz everyone.
~ And you won't see me, you won't see me. Singer Anne Murray & Chicago, You Won't See Me.

OMG this is so ancient, but so very good. Have a great time down there OakField.