I am going to post this here...CIA ?????

Kazper

GRADUATE
OK one last message, but When I was like 8-9 years old My mom told me I would be taking special test in school from these guys from Pittsburgh. They had on all these nice suits and were very very nice to me. She said I had to take these test because I was considered "GIFTED", so I was like yeah sure ok. so me and just 1 other person in my school was given these test for 5 days. These guys would get us cans of Pepsi, bubble gum, candy and hot take out meals during these test. Then I draw a blank.........But had ask my mother what happened during those test and she said
"Oh since you merged schools they have stopped that program"
. So I never really cared anymore, but now she is kinda loss of memory and senile stuff, but I wanna know from her what they really were doing to me. I have heard they used children for time travel in the late 60-70's. So Of course this spooks me now at 50 years old. Its almost like that frame of mind period was erased for some reason and I went on to grow and be like a teenage boy and nevercared. But now as I look back I am really freaked out and spooked about what I have read and seen etc...... gahhhh there is so much I wanna say really. I feel like I am in a shrinks office getting this off my chest.

steven chiverton

OK one last message, but When I was like 8-9 years old My mom told me I would be taking special test in school from these guys from Pittsburgh. They had on all these nice suits and were very very nice to me. She said I had to take these test because I was considered "GIFTED", so I was like yeah sure ok. so me and just 1 other person in my school was given these test for 5 days. These guys would get us cans of Pepsi, bubble gum, candy and hot take out meals during these test. Then I draw a blank.........But had ask my mother what happened during those test and she said
"Oh since you merged schools they have stopped that program"
. So I never really cared anymore, but now she is kinda loss of memory and senile stuff, but I wanna know from her what they really were doing to me. I have heard they used children for time travel in the late 60-70's. So Of course this spooks me now at 50 years old. Its almost like that frame of mind period was erased for some reason and I went on to grow and be like a teenage boy and nevercared. But now as I look back I am really freaked out and spooked about what I have read and seen etc...... gahhhh there is so much I wanna say really. I feel like I am in a shrinks office getting this off my chest.
they recriut them young then transport them through a jump gate or jump room and take them to another planet like mars and you work there for years like 20 or under that then they age regress you so you will be the same age as when you where first trained by them as a kid then they wipe your memory and send you back in time to where you was at first place and time and some people get total recal of where they have been before this so dont be suprised if your memory of things is blank it may come back to you

Kazper

GRADUATE
Wow see Why do I understand what you are saying to me, I started a few days ago and its been 2-3 when this all hit me but I understand what you are telling me and makes so much sense, because these memorys do pop in and out but there are so many incidents, I feel somewhat overwhelmed but relieved I can talk to people who don't think I am crazy

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Hypnotic regression is your best chance of regaining those memories as you haven’t naturally during the last 40 years or so.

Kazper

GRADUATE
Hypnotic regression is your best chance of regaining those memories as you haven’t naturally during the last 40 years or so.
That is very interesting,Because... I am going to make a long story short until I can post my full Bio. I was told a female Psychiatrist wanted to speak to me. I was taken to a little room that the walls were all red and only had 2 or 3 little candles burning, So she came in shortly and ask me if I wanted to be Hypnotized, At this time I was so skeptical and afraid of anyone getting into my head literally, I sorta lank out until June 2004 on that timeline, I actually Went to college that was paid for by the Government. I went for My Computer Science Degree. I didn't think of this until you mentioned "Hypnosis". I would be willing to try hypnosis at the time however, but worried only about who would be doing it.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
There are many discreet professionals out there who would be only too happy to help you. You just need to research and then go with your gut instinct.