Confirmed Hoax I Am Immortal

titorite

Are you able to post/scan/upload, any paintings or pictures you might have taken of your self (or maybe even the white house or things like that.. ) going back over the years...? (you mentioned you have been in North America for 300 years now)

How is it that your cells do not age? At what age did you stop aging ? How have you managed not to get killed (by man or natural catastrophies)? If you are worried about your identity, why are you using a computer connected to the internet (i.p. address)? are you on the move using different PC's as you post (maybe going to the library)? I have many more questions I'll stop at these for now ? Thank you for your time !

None of those questions were for me right? I mean I never said I lived in north america for 300 years...so it can't be me.

I am just a fledgling. I found out about rife machines... watched them work.. I pay attention to the latest advances and tests...Anthony holland has done amazing things... you can check out his site at novabiotics...

All this said..... I see this thread.... I plan to live a long time... a very long time..... I plan to help others live a long time. 100 years....parrots live to see that. I think humans were born for something more. Not immortality but more life than a parrot.

Hydrogen + rife = more time and at my age from where I started....longer youth.

Sliders

Are you able to post/scan/upload, any paintings or pictures you might have taken of your self (or maybe even the white house or things like that.. ) going back over the years...? (you mentioned you have been in North America for 300 years now)

How is it that your cells do not age? At what age did you stop aging ? How have you managed not to get killed (by man or natural catastrophies)? If you are worried about your identity, why are you using a computer connected to the internet (i.p. address)? are you on the move using different PC's as you post (maybe going to the library)? I have many more questions I'll stop at these for now ? Thank you for your time !

None of those questions were for me right? I mean I never said I lived in north america for 300 years...so it can't be me.

I am just a fledgling. I found out about rife machines... watched them work.. I pay attention to the latest advances and tests...Anthony holland has done amazing things... you can check out his site at novabiotics...

All this said..... I see this thread.... I plan to live a long time... a very long time..... I plan to help others live a long time. 100 years....parrots live to see that. I think humans were born for something more. Not immortality but more life than a parrot.

Hydrogen + rife = more time and at my age from where I started....longer youth.
No the questions are for the Immortal one.

Justinian

I need to go offtopic for a second here.. WTH is a troll? And why are you constantly talking about trolls here? You seem to be really angry titorite. you sure don't see the humor in much.. and for a guy with tit in his username.. that says a lot for me. Lighten up man. It's just a question. You seem to run a streak of being an attacker on here. Life is way too short for you to worry about the little things like trolls. I'm pretty sure trolls don't exist in real life dude. I normally wouldn't say this to anyone.. but I think you need to smoke a J, and let it settle in and relax your mind.

Life isn't about what we know.. it's about what we don't know and who we can ascertain that information from. If one's mind is closed off to anything, you just might miss the biggest oppurtunity of your life and never know it.

Octavusprime

From Wikipedia:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

Loki

First, let me apologize is this is the incorrect category; the other options did not seem accurate enough. Feel free to move this entry wherever the operators believe it should be.

I have never confessed this to anyone, and as such I will be cautious in revealing things that may compromise my identity. However, I'm curious what reactions and questions this may garner from the membership here and believe the internet to be an anonymous enough vessel with which to experiment with this.

From what I can ascertain, I was born around 6 B.C. in the region that is now southern Luxembourg or Germany. I physically aged until I was approximately 30, though it took several more years to realize what was happening, and even then it was my community that pointed it out. I was named a sorcerer and an abomination by the religious population and was forced out for fear of being persecuted.

Since then I've lived a nomadic (but fulfilling) life, ensuring I stay in any given community for a relatively short period of time such that I'm not discovered for what I am. I am content in my existence and find joy in conversing with and helping others.

I realize this claim will potentially be met with hostile questions and accusations and I understand that perspective. However, I should point out that my intention is to engage in stimulating conversation... Not defend myself from those who endeavor to charge their own ego.

I am open to any questions which will not jeopardize my identity or location.

Of peace and prosperity,
Ealdmann
Tell me about your teeth please I woulld like to know how they respond in the context of your condition as an immortal?
Also I would like to know how your body responds to extreme injury such as a broken bone or loss of a limb or digit
and have you experienced any infection of any kind and how did your body respond . Also I would like to know how your brain handles the load of the memories that you have accumilated. Do you find yourself forgetting details of ancient events. Also have you attempted to reproduce and how did it turn out. Please be as honest and clear about your reply as you can ; as these are important questions in my mind . Thanks Loki

taykair

I see by your profile that you are 34. That's quite good. I stopped believing in my own immortality somewhere around my early 20's.

(I am also no longer ten feet tall nor bullet-proof.)

titorite

I need to go offtopic for a second here.. WTH is a troll? And why are you constantly talking about trolls here? You seem to be really angry titorite. you sure don't see the humor in much.. and for a guy with tit in his username.. that says a lot for me. Lighten up man. It's just a question. You seem to run a streak of being an attacker on here. Life is way too short for you to worry about the little things like trolls. I'm pretty sure trolls don't exist in real life dude. I normally wouldn't say this to anyone.. but I think you need to smoke a J, and let it settle in and relax your mind.

Life isn't about what we know.. it's about what we don't know and who we can ascertain that information from. If one's mind is closed off to anything, you just might miss the biggest oppurtunity of your life and never know it.

I kinda feel like this dude was trolling me LOL.