I Am John Titor

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok lets keep this simple
if you are here what or who is where your spose to be so as to not screw with the total mass prob. of universal balance????and how was the person or object deturmaned sutable for the switch

kcwildman

Beastmaster
1. I am revealing information about future time travel and the changes that your world may face.
2. Possibly. Our estimated projections before and after our warning efforts were different, but if we went to go see what would happen if we did not warn anyone, it would plunge us into a paradox.
3. This isn't my destination. My real objective is to make sure the time machine development at CERN and the Large Hadron Collider goes smoothly.
4. Yes, but they cannot know. Such a revelation causes a changed future.
5. Maybe. I guess time may tell.

can you go a little further into the changes our world may face????

ZeoEmeraude

I am stuck here until I can confirm that the CERN wormhole is operational and then proceed to travel through it.

I can only tell you this:

Dry is the land of the two rivers
Drunk by the cavaliers.
The red son comes to aid.
But causes more pain.
The East fights West
North and South.
While Luna covers Helios ten times.

OK, I'll entertain this once more with my interpretation. So.....

Dry is the land of the two rivers drunk by the cavaliers (The land of the two rivers refers to the Tigris and the Euphrates rivers....which also refer to Turkey, or if ya really wanna get into it its also where the Gnostic Apostle Thomas was born. )
The red son comes to aid but causes more pain (The Red Son is also known as the country Russia.)
The East fights West, North and South (So yea..the USA fights everyone. We are the world police after all.)
While Luna covers Helios ten times (I already addressed this...this would be the next ten lunar eclipses which if we are counting... the tenth is on April 04, 2015. But since you changed that last one..I'm assuming that it refers to the last eclipse of THIS year.)

Did I hit the nail on the head there? Also, please understand that most members here know a LOT about the whole Titor thing...so if you are who you claim you are...you'd better be ready to accept that you will be grilled on the subject matter in which you are trying to present.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
like I said befor without any tech. how are you going to move into this hole that CERNS LHC is spose to open????
also when/if it does open what is the means that would stop say a rabbit, fly, bird, person, airborn virus from fallowing you ???
another thing is the hole going to be visable to the naked eye ?????as the security cams will most certainly catch a pic. or atleast the guards will see it???
oh yeh still waiting to hear how you got past the total mass. prob..of balance
straight answers not questions please .....

TempusErusRerum_0

When inter-universal travel is accomplished, this universe, as well as the other three, placed money in a fund known as the TTP fund. There was an interest rate made for the fund. In the year that I time traveled, the P1 section of 100,500 dollars was split between me and my partner. I have linked up with a P2 partner who says that he had access to the LHC at this present time. So we're using his retina, fingerprints, and employee ID card. The LHC is a very controlled environment. I do not suspect anything dangerous can travel through.

TempusErusRerum_0

In reference to the first two Johns

1st John- Adam
2nd John- Brian
3rd John (me)- Mr. Chapelton

"like I said befor without any tech. how are you going to move into this hole that CERNS LHC is spose to open????"
Answered by the account note and along with the employee ID

I answered the threat of anything following me

The ID also answered the security cam question.

No, the holes are not visible with the naked eye. The wormholes carry light through them so that they are practically invisible. You can really only sense a wormhole by using infrared sensors to detect a high flow of infrared light which is flowing into the hole.

The total mass is can be increased-mass can only not be created or destroyed. Particles like gravitons and come in and out of the wormhole all the time.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
First of all, welcome to Paranormalis. I'm always excited to read new time travel tales, especially when it has to do with John Titor.

I'd definitely like to read something that looks like a solid proof, but I can't think of anything that would convince me. I can't help but think all this Titor story isn't real, but I've been interested about it for way to long now to ignore that stuff.

What about the first John's mission? Did he get to go back to 2036 with the IBM 5100 computer?