I am Michael Marcum and I am alive and well.

Realmadmanmarcum

***moderator please feel free to remove this and move my thread to a more appropriate place if this isn't correct.***

Rumours are a-blazing that I am dead, not well, and had time traveled to 1930 something where I died on a beach in a tube. Whoever posted those pictures of a red head, that is also not me. It was some school kid with my name that someone long ago attributed to me. Whatever was found in the 1930s was not me and I've read that was debunked but can't find the article.

Realmadmanmarcum

What have you been up to ? any new experiment's going on or planned?
Yes, but it is stalled at the moment until I get can some inverters. I have some 24v panels in my bus for a project. They got a little ratty from sitting outside for a bit.

Attachments

• Solar1.jpg
    Solar1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
  • Solar2.jpg
    Solar2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 33

steven chiverton

read about madman Marcum so what can you tell us about your experiment that youve mentioned on the talk back radio show you featured on in think it was with George noray or someone else

steven chiverton

theres a fresh video about you claiming your living homeless on a beach in Hawaii so things must of changed for you as you must have access to the internet to be a member here , talk to me mike ive herd so much about you , if that wasent you dead in 1930 then what's with the mobile device that wasn't invented in 1930, found near the body surely a school kid wouldn't have that tech in 1930 unless it was another version of you from an alternate reality who died in 1930 then where was you all these year's the video link below claims you've returned after missing for years

Last edited:

steven chiverton

mike have you taken in all the information about steven l gibbs time traveling hyper dimensional resonator its all in the paranormalis and if you need ideas circuits schematics i can help you with that , i have a collection from information unlimited and it can sure give you great ideas to