I Am Not From 2004

Phoenix

I Am Not From 2004

Satan
Posted: May 10 2004, 06:13 PM

Your honesty appreciated on this excercise. This has probably been done before and if so, I apologize for the replay here. But I was curious, as to if I were a time traveller from the future how I could respond to the questions posed to me. So I listed some general questions that I might ask myself. So here is the scenario, you are transported back in time to a random date, let's say March 18, 2003...only little over a year ago. Without using any research tools on the internet or otherwise, and considering your memory the only tool you have, no photos etc, answer the following questions to the best of your memory and ability. Please, I only ask that you put yourself in the place of what a real time traveler would face which is that there is no place to look this stuff up so go by your best recollection.

1)Name as many major events that you can remember that will happen in the next week? month? Year? Provide dates and time frames.

2)what new or improved technologies will be discovered between now (March 18, 2003) and your time? Provide dates and descriptions.

3)Describe your society as compared to today's (March 18th, 2003). Differences.

4)Is there anything that we can do to change anything in the future that would cause our future to be different?

5)Provide any further proof, in writing, that, in your opinion, prove that you are in fact from the year 2004.

I tried this myself and have determined that I am not from the year 2004 because I cannot answer in detail the above questions as well as I would have thought. But then again I am not \"the sharpest tool in the shed\" so have a go at them. Post your comments and/or your responses. It is really fun to try.

Ralan

I Am Not From 2004

I would like to try doing it on the Are you one? section; being a time traveller from 2004.

I would assume the forum was still in winter 2002, and work on a story similar to Chris'; an accidental time slip, so I have nothing to give as evidence but my own word.

How about that Phoenix?

Phoenix

I Am Not From 2004

Oh Ralan...
First get permission from Jovial Kitten.
Second make a poll explaining what you intend to do. If you get a majority of votes (in a week or out of nine votes) go ahead .
Third, please stop posting off topic.

This topic was for people who wished to respond to Satan's game.

Posts in Every Thread

I Am Not From 2004

Oh Ralan...
First get permission from Jovial Kitten.
Second make a poll explaining what you intend to do. If you get a majority of votes (in a week or out of nine votes) go ahead .
Third, please stop posting off topic.

This topic was for people who wished to respond to Satan's game.

Wow, this place was super bureaucratic back then.

This is a great exercise, someone should make a forum game out of this.