I believe John Titor would have hated Donald Trump!

titorite

According to Titor, there was no president after Bush 2.

Harte

You haven't read the Titor story or you wernt paying attention when you did. Titor said their was another president bush 2. N-day wasn't till 2015...I think it was 2015... Civil war started 2013 but yeah he said their were more presidents after bush

Pondering

I believe he would have hated both candidates for their corrupt and narcissistic nature. I believe his mocking of a disabled person would have appalled him.

What do you think John Titor would have thought of Trump? A necessary evil to unite Americans against authoritarianism?

"he would have hated both candidates for their corrupt and narcissistic nature" Where do you get your information that Trump is corrupt and narcissistic? Clinton foundation and Haiti crimes put the big X on hrc, so I'm certain John Titor hates the idea of her coming into office. In fact, his writings suggested to me that SHE was implicated in the nuclear holocaust that caused such a wasteland in his timeline. Remember he was part of getting the BC sex scandal hoping to pull them out of political influence? It evidently wasn't enough because when JFK jr supposedly went down in the plane crash she was able to win the Senate seat he would have held and the career of this crime family got some second wind.

I will not be surprised if John Titor has had interactions with Trump. I will not be surprised if John Titor could be in a string of time travelers like maybe Tesla...like maybe Trumps Uncle John who as a professor at MIT was given the remains of Tesla's paperwork to sort through and see if anything valuable was there...Remember that John Titor came back to live a short time with his little boy self...He was called "uncle John" hummmm the deeper you go the stranger it gets..."Baron Trumps time travel adventures" written how long ago? same lady that wrote 'The Last President" ..clues all around...the missing building in NY...was it Trump Towers? Did DJT insulate it with gold in advance of the lightning strike the night of his confirmation as the presidential candidate? How would he know to do that? Who would have told him? Or...

Did DJT write under the pseudonym of John Titor? Is he too a time traveler? How is he always five steps ahead of the opposition? Mathematically impossible. I will not be surprised but neither will I be disappointed if these aren't solid ideas. It's fun to believe we get help from secret places and special people who love and care about our lives because our lives affect their lives down the time line. It makes me more responsible and more like a person John Titor would feel safe with. Good enough.

Thanks for asking the question it was fun to follow the line of thought.

Pondering

"Ask not what Titor thinks of Trump, but what Trump thinks of Titor"

- John F. Kennedy (more or less)

I like how you think taykair...now I'm wondering what Trump thinks of Titor and I love the challenge. Great angle!!!

First, I love the Kennedy quote. Today I just bought the book "The Kennedy Wit" lots of pictures and lovely things he said. Such a treasure.

Second, maybe its urban legend but it is said that DJT wrote under the name of John Titor and other pseudonyms. If that is true we already answered the question, didn't we.

Third, Tesla was a time traveller.
John Trump inherited Tesla's research as a professor at MIT at the time of Tesla's death.
His job was to evaluate the work for anything "valuable"
DJT was very close to his uncle, very proud of his work, very dear.
If John Trump used Tesla's unpublished research to follow up on time travel, then what?
Who would have worked with him in confidential research? Family?
At the least we can deduce that DJT is personally respectful of and probably familiar with the issues of people who experience and face the risks of traveling out of their time lines.

Fourth, Y2K didn't happen. It was going to. It didn't. JT came back for the IBM model to fix something in 2036? THEY were facing a type of Y2K of their own...it was tech related. Was JT's presence or intervention what changed our timeline? Did he stay longer worried that he had to fix the mess up he caused by being here before he left in peace? To be sure he didn't make things worse? It wasn't just the one trip for work...he also made a personal stop over, didn't he? Maybe, maybe, he had to stay long enough to become the President to really fix the underlying problems out of love and respect for us. Maybe he is John Titor from 2036...lost in space.

Enough for now, but I love the questions you raise. Thanks again.

titorite

If you go back to TTI and re read the story youll find that Titor did mention that his reality did suffer a Y2K event. The 2036 event was a separate thing and that is why he needed a tweeked ibm5100.

As for the mans thinking on the current guy... Meh, I imagine he would feel about him much like I do, Not the best, not the worst, just another guy doing the job for his term...youll note No where in the Titor story did he ever speak of any current leaders or leaders of the modern times in any high regard... HE spoke of the founding fathers with some noticeable regard but the current politicans are not the men of legend that broke ties with Britain

Kairos

Titor was describing a completely different timeline. It diverged from ours when he arrived in our own (according to his story). So it makes little sense to compare what is happening twenty years from that divergence with what happened in his future down to the letter. It makes more sense to look at general trends and how society tends to devolve into urban/rural warfare like we are starting to see now. Whether or not this poster was a real time traveler, he had a good grasp on where this is going a very long time before most people had a clue. Only now are people starting to see it his way, eighteen years later.

Harte

Titor was describing a completely different timeline. It diverged from ours when he arrived in our own (according to his story). So it makes little sense to compare what is happening twenty years from that divergence with what happened in his future down to the letter. It makes more sense to look at general trends and how society tends to devolve into urban/rural warfare like we are starting to see now. Whether or not this poster was a real time traveler, he had a good grasp on where this is going a very long time before most people had a clue. Only now are people starting to see it his way, eighteen years later.
Titor described a 2% divergence from his timeline, and his predictions were mostly not for the present timeframe. His internet heydey is so long ago that all his predictions are today outdated.

Stop for a minute and think about this - wouldn't no president after Bush 2 be quite a bit more than a 2% divergence anyway?

Whatever anonymous ass was playing Titor, he was pulling those numbers out of his butt and not even trying to match what he said with that 2% claim.

Harte

titorite

Again, either you didnt read the story fully or wernt paying attention when you did but Titor did say their was another president after bush. Even used the term him or her. You keep saying that he said their was no president after bush. That simply isn't true.

Also that .02 divergence applied to him going back to a worldline near enough to his own to make the trip worth while. It applied to him and his getting back. Not us or our worldline. He clearly and plainly said as much in his texts.

Reverseroot

It honestly cant be placed in any camp and with hawkinging going back on his black hole theory it really does lend credit to titor.... but then again who knows,,,.
I have a theory and plan for this, but it's still being fleshed out. The first thing is non-human eyes need to sift through a lot of data. I made a thread if you want to reply to ir.

paradox404

I believe he would have hated both candidates for their corrupt and narcissistic nature. I believe his mocking of a disabled person would have appalled him.

What do you think John Titor would have thought of Trump? A necessary evil to unite Americans against authoritarianism?

Oh Jesus TDS being projected onto a fictitious character.

That said he probably would have loathed Clinton