I believe John Titor would have hated Donald Trump!

CmdrShep2183

I believe he would have hated both candidates for their corrupt and narcissistic nature. I believe his mocking of a disabled person would have appalled him.

What do you think John Titor would have thought of Trump? A necessary evil to unite Americans against authoritarianism?

TnWatchdog

A hypothetical here as John Titor is fiction. If he would have been a real person he would have loved Trump for his winning not whining as other candidates have displayed.

Jimbi

He didn't mock a disabled reporter.
That weird thing he does with his hands is just something he does with his hands when he does an impression of somebody.

Harte

Trump even used the same sort of gesturing when talking about himself.
There's a video of it - he was talking about a time he had made a mistake.

Harte

titorite

A hypothetical here as John Titor is fiction. If he would have been a real person he would have loved Trump for his winning not whining as other candidates have displayed.

Possible fiction. For it to be proven or disproven and song needs to be sang. It honestly cant be placed in any camp and with hawkinging going back on his black hole theory it really does lend credit to titor.... but then again who knows,,, maybe hawings and kids were the culprits.... we cant know without verification.... but titor only spoke about shit from his timeline. from his world line. it would of been very different... ive tried talking aout their being no youtube… their would be file sharesharing and their would be videos over the net. but the youtube monopoly wouldn't exist. thats a thing when talking about viral videos.