I bought a duck

HackimerRob

I bought a duck

Snow, you can sure have the duck, but I'm not going anywhere, in fact, I plan on starting a topic on this board to report about it here live. I'll be embedded.

Ralan"Even better, get a hotel REAL close by and through foul smelling liquids out of the window. " This is a great idea.

Paul, I sort of do plan to go where I'm told and leave when I'm told. I'm not going to be about resisting any authority. But really, how long would I be held, a caucasian male my age, with all of my friends who don't go and my parents knowing I'm there, there can be no way I'm going to disappear without a group of people raising some heck. And I'm not the only caucasian male my age with friends that will be there. The hype around this is so crazy, whole companies are closing for the week, giving their employees the time off and loads of residents are just simply deciding to "head for the hills" during it.
It's going to be some kind of insanity. Ralan, that wesite you link here is a little scary, especially the one poster that lists the facts, 50,000 republicans, and 8 million new yorkers. Those are some odds.

Also, I think the sign I hold is simply going to say "NO"

StarLord

I bought a duck

Come to think of it, so would a sign with just the word No and a picture of a duck on it. That way, they cannot charge Rob with Duck endangerment, and because there is a picture on the sign, he can't be charged with insulting the police's intelligence, ahem, collectively that is.

CaryP

I bought a duck

Rob's duck could become the new mascot for the Demopulicans, with a nickname of "Hack" That would really throw a wrench in the cosmic works of US politics. "Vote for 'Hack the duck'" would be the new Demopublican battle cry. Think we could get some guest shots on an AFLAC commercial? Instead of saying "AFLAC", Rob's duck could say "Hack" or "TTF.net" or both. Maybe do some Demopublican political commercials where Hack just says "No." The possibilities just boggle the mind, or am I just getting carried away? Americans just love a funny animal. But Rob would have to get another duck for a future dinner. With the appearance money from the AFLAC and political commercials, he could start a damned duck store, or duck restaurant - duck kabobs, fried duck, duck poboy, duck gumbo, roasted duck, duck soup, duck with rice and gravy, - the BubbaDuck Co. would be born. Is there a movie in all this?

Cary

StarLord

I bought a duck

You bet. Tshirts with the picture of Hack and the printing, 'Hack Saves'. & of course Tshirts that say 'WWHD?', What Would Hack Do? We could get Benny Hinn as Hack's first true apostle and healer, & as Hack was way to busy saving the USA, we would barely get to see him on the tube with Benny. A poster with Hack the Duck dressed as Uncle Sam 'I Want You"

A movie titled Hack Saves The USA, where by he frees all the sheep from the evil government's control and a 3rd party, honest, politician get's into office, bush and kerry both get placed on a island in the Okeefenogee swamp surrounded by underfed gators, which is itself surrounded by barbwire and signs "Feeding gators is punishable by Immediate Death, No Exceptions, This Means You"

And no Cary, you are not getting carried away, I have always admired your wit, honesty, and brain power. Just because you talk funny does not mean your brain aint workin' :D

CaryP

I bought a duck

And no Cary, you are not getting carried away, I have always admired your wit, honesty, and brain power. Just because you talk funny does not mean your brain aint workin' biggrin.gif

Starlord, you're such a schmoozer. Thanks. I totally "missed" the T shirts, posters and other great ideas. Good thinking on your part. Creativity is not my strong suit.

Cary

Judge Bean

I bought a duck

No Duck.

This makes Bush a duck, I guess, and makes being a duck a bad thing. The only demonstration sign that ever needed a footnote.

We had Bullmoose, Mugwump, and Know Nothing parties, so we might as well have No Duck party.

StarLord

I bought a duck

Cary, If I believed that creativity was not one of your strong suits, you would probably think I lived in San Francisco. :D