I built the bajak flux capacitor

brian jj

and i believe it actually works. there is a unique arrangement of piezo element and capacitor which is crucial.
I tested it with two clocks. both of them mostly synchronized. Put one of the clocks in front of the peizo and tuned the knobs. didn't notice anything right away but a few hours later after the clock was removed i notice that the time was retarded by atleast a second and a half.

Gacut

Time wanderer
Can you show pictures of finished device? Really curious how it looks like.

brian jj

o3ITavv.jpg

Dv2p0JU.jpg

I found that putting the piezo next to the dielectric windings of the cap you do get the time shift

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
and i believe it actually works. there is a unique arrangement of piezo element and capacitor which is crucial.
I tested it with two clocks. both of them mostly synchronized. Put one of the clocks in front of the peizo and tuned the knobs. didn't notice anything right away but a few hours later after the clock was removed i notice that the time was retarded by atleast a second and a half.
thats because the vibrational frequency of the piezo is affecting the clock , it would be good to know if your clock are wound up or quartz electronic

brian jj

they are quartz. i forgot to mention that. the effect is not immediate its like the clocks retain some sort of time dialation as a charge.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
they are quartz. i forgot to mention that. the effect is not immediate its like the clocks retain some sort of time dialation as a charge.
When i made mine many many years ago all i felt was some little diziness from the high picth of me using an actual piezzo buzzer, but when i use a piezzo, there wasnt much else

steven chiverton

the problem with the bajack capacitor was the pezio element listed on the bajack site it dosent include the driver so i googled around and could not find one for that piezo element listed with its part number so unless you try using one with a built in driver you may get lucky bajack never mentioned enough details on the piezo to try get it built like his so if you find details how to make one it dosent give you a pezio with driver only one without it so your stuck there i used a pezio with built in driver for those car reversing pezio alarm transducers got something a strange reality change i experienced at night but couldn't see much in the dark and i used capacitors to make the exact value mentioned in the bajack capacitor file

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
the problem with the bajack capacitor was the pezio element listed on the bajack site it dosent include the driver so i googled around and could not find one for that piezo element listed with its part number so unless you try using one with a built in driver you may get lucky bajack never mentioned enough details on the piezo to try get it built like his so if you find details how to make one it dosent give you a pezio with driver only one without it so your stuck there i used a pezio with built in driver for those car reversing pezio alarm transducers got something a strange reality change i experienced at night but couldn't see much in the dark and i used capacitors to make the exact value mentioned in the bajack capacitor file

Like everyone else I too built one with a built in piezo buzzer. But the plans do not use a piezo buzzer type. Did anyone build one according to the plans? I believe I initially breadboarded one together using the plans. I do recall hearing a click sound during tuning. Wasn't that click sound mentioned in the initial description?

TimeFlipper

Is the piezo buzzer some form of esoteric acoustic noise, that turns a part of the human mind into a time-travelling vehicle?..
Or is it just a normal noise that thousands of people around the world hear, that alerts you when someone has arrived outside your front door and merely wants your attention? :rolleyes:..