I did a John Titor email experiment on my ex wife

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Sleep on it. It's in your memory. Just think, if you wake up with the answer, you might find you drive an expensive sports car.

titorite

I still got much love for ya pam.

Enstine. That is her. Trust me, take it or leave it. After so many years I don't think she needs to continually justify herself anymore. She does so just by her style... that and we both know our past communications we know the same folks , even if we can't remember our silly code confrimation games.... their is no need anymore.

Also I hope your secret is knowing about the original american federal empire dot com and its dot net or dot org mirror.

I wish I was not the only one who had seen that.

Ren

Pam, I've been meaning to ask you. Do you know a woman named Pam Hunt? I don't know her married name. I'm sure she's married. She has a twin brother named Matt Hunt. When Matt and I came back to his house one day, his mother told us everything we did. Either she followed us or she was a psychic that is 100% correct all the time. Pam's father was in the U.S. Army and she was my 5th grade girlfriend briefly before my face started to break out. I don't remember everything exactly but the family was from Kentucky and Ohio -- I think. Anyway, after dating Pam for a little while, a lot of strange things started to happen and still happen to this day. I remember started to get interested in Paganism at that time. I was too curious how Pam's mom knew exactly what we were doing. Matt told me before we came back to his house that his mother always knows exactly everything. I kind of wish I could have married Pam so I could have super psychic children. I never saw her again after the 6th grade as we moved away. I'm only telling you this story because your comments remind me of her comments. I was really mean to her after she broke up with me. She taught me how to kiss. Perhaps she was the first girl I was ever in love with. The second girl was in Texas right after that. Only been in love twice. Anyway, I'm looking for her. She hasn't been looking for me or she isn't psychic like her mother (was?)

Not sure. Time Travel isn't my only skill. One of the reasons I was chosen for this is that because of my "New Age" interests people will easily dismiss me -- which is what my superiors want.

Ren

Pam Hunt would be 45 years old right now. She has a twin Matt. Any of you are welcome to help me find her.

PamelaM

Sorry Ren I don't know this Pam Hunt but you have asked me before about her.

Sorry Einstein no sports car and everything seems to be the same that I can see.
Was there really a secret word?

Dang....was hoping for the car. :)

Ren

Yes. I remember asking you before. Why did I ask again? Wondering if your or others can help me find her.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Sorry Ren I don't know this Pam Hunt but you have asked me before about her.

Sorry Einstein no sports car and everything seems to be the same that I can see.
Was there really a secret word?

Dang....was hoping for the car. :)

Yes, there was a secret word. I started thinking about it last week. It took me three days before I finally remembered it. I also remember most of those particular conversations took place at TTI. But all the PM's disappeared when there was a recent facelift to the forum. Keep thinking about those PM's and maybe it will come back to you. But give it at least a week. And pay attention to little details of your surroundings. Who knows, maybe you'll be stirring tea in a cup and the tinkling sound will trigger the memory. And then check to see if the tea is still tea.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Ren

I asked my sister about a buddy of mine I knew in high school. She didn't know what happened to him. But she put the info up on Facebook and someone remembered him and knew where he currently lives. So I suppose you might try searching for Pam that way. Any friends that you currently know that knew her back then may also help you locate her.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
titorite

I have no doubt that Pam is Pam. I'm just an investigator into the John Titor email experiment phenomena. I've been experiencing this phenomena ever since I was a young boy. I used to ride my bicycle by this Police station everyday on my way home from school. Then one day while in the family car as we drove by, there was an empty field where the Police station used to be. I asked my dad what happened to it. He just ignored me. How do you explain things like that? Now as time marches on, the phenomena appears to be connected to memory. I know I've posted my theory on what I think is going on. But a theory is just something made up to help us cope with something that seems unfathomable.