I did a John Titor email experiment on my ex wife

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
titorite

I have no doubt that Pam is Pam. I'm just an investigator into the John Titor email experiment phenomena. I've been experiencing this phenomena ever since I was a young boy. I used to ride my bicycle by this Police station everyday on my way home from school. Then one day while in the family car as we drove by, there was an empty field where the Police station used to be. I asked my dad what happened to it. He just ignored me. How do you explain things like that? Now as time marches on, the phenomena appears to be connected to memory. I know I've posted my theory on what I think is going on. But a theory is just something made up to help us cope with something that seems unfathomable.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Now I wonder if those who have done time travel before will have their memories altered in any way by changes to the timeline, or will be aware on some level that it has changed? Or will their memory of the new timeline come to them later on?

Those are interesting questions. But it has been my experience that the only way to find the answers is to keep seeking.

In my experience plus recent experiences in noticing other people I know alter the timeline, that those who have done it before will remember the changed timeline and original. In the case of my friend who went back to 2008 from 2022 or 21 to change her future, both me and her present self remember some details of the original. In her case she is getting flashbacks to the original and is completely aware now that the timeline has changed.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
In my experience plus recent experiences in noticing other people I know alter the timeline, that those who have done it before will remember the changed timeline and original. In the case of my friend who went back to 2008 from 2022 or 21 to change her future, both me and her present self remember some details of the original. In her case she is getting flashbacks to the original and is completely aware now that the timeline has changed.

I'm interested in knowing how your friend was able to travel back in time. Any details you would like to share. I know time travel does exist, but it's rare to actually talk with someone that actually knows someone that traveled through time.

kurisu

If you guys are unsure then, go onto a place you have no doubt the "real" Pam is grab the IP and, compare it to the one here. Simple solution really. I'm interested in hearing more about the events which occurred to your ex wife. I guess I'll have something more interesting to observe.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If you guys are unsure then, go onto a place you have no doubt the "real" Pam is grab the IP and, compare it to the one here. Simple solution really. I'm interested in hearing more about the events which occurred to your ex wife. I guess I'll have something more interesting to observe.

She is very slow to respond. I sent another email off this morning asking about the thoughts that were on her mind just prior to the flour that changed to rice event. But you have to understand, from her point of view, I'm the ex husband, and no longer high up on her things to do list.

But if there is some natural mental exercise that we all do when these things happen, then maybe by identifying it first, we could all learn to control it.

This morning on my way back from the grocery store I noticed the seven-eleven sign was different. It was mounted on the ground. As I recall the last time I looked at that, it was mounted on a post maybe 12 feet off the ground. I'm still going with my theory that my mind will shift between various timelines when accessing memories. If that theory is correct, I will eventually get lucky in learning which memory triggered a timeline change. Then maybe compile a list of memories that will initiate a visible timeline change. That would be something to witness, if I could maybe stand in front of that seven-eleven sign and picture it as I remember it, maybe a change will take place back to my other memory. Something to try the next time I'm going by that sign.

kurisu

She is very slow to respond. I sent another email off this morning asking about the thoughts that were on her mind just prior to the flour that changed to rice event. But you have to understand, from her point of view, I'm the ex husband, and no longer high up on her things to do list.

But if there is some natural mental exercise that we all do when these things happen, then maybe by identifying it first, we could all learn to control it.

This morning on my way back from the grocery store I noticed the seven-eleven sign was different. It was mounted on the ground. As I recall the last time I looked at that, it was mounted on a post maybe 12 feet off the ground. I'm still going with my theory that my mind will shift between various timelines when accessing memories. If that theory is correct, I will eventually get lucky in learning which memory triggered a timeline change. Then maybe compile a list of memories that will initiate a visible timeline change. That would be something to witness, if I could maybe stand in front of that seven-eleven sign and picture it as I remember it, maybe a change will take place back to my other memory. Something to try the next time I'm going by that sign.

I think your right and, wrong from my understanding when someone switches lines there is no immediate change ( unless the world is completely different ). However if something "sparks" your memory you mind becomes half'ed and, you have the world you've been living in and, the world that your are in. Both are reality but, both are false people would ask the question "which is real or fake?" , "what is the truth?"

It depends on the changes which take place if it's something small you will never really notice it. It's hard to explain the exacts on it. The best way I can put it is that you really won't ever know you've changed. Of course everything from above is from the situation where someone is speaking with a person they knew on another world line and, jolting their memories from the previous or a different world line. In a situation where someone switched lines it would be a paranormal/supernatural event in that case we can't really say for sure what could happen. It's the same as Paranormal Abduction people disappear gone for who knows how long then, re appear claiming they were living in some far off world. Of course the probability of this happening is 1/1,000,000,000

I'm interested in knowing how your friend was able to travel back in time. Any details you would like to share. I know time travel does exist, but it's rare to actually talk with someone that actually knows someone that traveled through time.

It is a technique that utilized the innate power of the mind within all of us. She went back in order to give her past self a second chance so its working out so far. I have known one other but I feel it had more consequences than my other friend as it dealt with altering a death. I will post more details later on