I did a John Titor email experiment on my ex wife

dimension-1hacker

titorite

I have no doubt that Pam is Pam. I'm just an investigator into the John Titor email experiment phenomena. I've been experiencing this phenomena ever since I was a young boy. I used to ride my bicycle by this Police station everyday on my way home from school. Then one day while in the family car as we drove by, there was an empty field where the Police station used to be. I asked my dad what happened to it. He just ignored me. How do you explain things like that? Now as time marches on, the phenomena appears to be connected to memory. I know I've posted my theory on what I think is going on. But a theory is just something made up to help us cope with something that seems unfathomable.

what is unfathomable is that everything that can occur occurs somewhere in some time. For something to exist the opposite or anti-thesis needs to be able to occur. by definition the process causing the anti-thesis to occur needs to know how to cause the process, and knowing how is containing every part of the process within itself to study. Therefore when studying every part is caused to occur to be able to study how to cause the end result. Also, every opposite needs an opposite therefore there is no end to the amount things that can occur. Where are you in these events, who knows what will happen to you a second or milliseconds? A trillion ways to be happy or depressed, a trillion ways to be immortal or die horrible, and more.

please correct if you think one of these statements is logically incorrect.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
what is unfathomable is that everything that can occur occurs somewhere in some time. For something to exist the opposite or anti-thesis needs to be able to occur. by definition the process causing the anti-thesis to occur needs to know how to cause the process, and knowing how is containing every part of the process within itself to study. Therefore when studying every part is caused to occur to be able to study how to cause the end result. Also, every opposite needs an opposite therefore there is no end to the amount things that can occur. Where are you in these events, who knows what will happen to you a second or milliseconds? A trillion ways to be happy or depressed, a trillion ways to be immortal or die horrible, and more.

please correct if you think one of these statements is logically incorrect.

I think the flaw is our assumption of cause and effect. There is another way to initiate effect with no discernible cause. It's called a time loop.

dimension-1hacker

I think the flaw is our assumption of cause and effect. There is another way to initiate effect with no discernible cause. It's called a time loop.
isn't time a cause? or an unmovable mover? true, some logic applies to everything. I can't logically prove and describe the logic yet. maybe. just events after infinite?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
isn't time a cause? or an unmovable mover? true, some logic applies to everything. I can't logically prove and describe the logic yet. maybe. just events after infinite?

Here is an example of a time loop: One day I find a pocket watch on my dresser. I decide to keep it. 6 years later I get access to a time machine and travel back in time to place the pocket watch on my dresser. So if the pocket watch now only exists in this time loop, then it no longer seems possible to ascertain its origin.

dimension-1hacker

Here is an example of a time loop: One day I find a pocket watch on my dresser. I decide to keep it. 6 years later I get access to a time machine and travel back in time to place the pocket watch on my dresser. So if the pocket watch now only exists in this time loop, then it no longer seems possible to ascertain its origin.
one solution or alternative outcome is, the future is the experience of a persons past but if whatever causing x cant have a cause, just being there is the cause of everything else moving which is time. else, the amount of causes is never ending, therefore never starting.. Is that an abstract accurate description of time.

please correct me If these sentences are viewed to be logically incorrect.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

dimension-1hacker

maybe the part of the structure of every object is connected to every object in a way that causes movement based of the native dimensional shapes the objects are in as well as others at the same time..the unmovable mover has movers therefor is everywhere.

correct me if you think these statements are logically incorrect.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
one solution or alternative outcome is, the future is the experience of a persons past but if whatever causing x cant have a cause, just being there is the cause of everything else moving which is time. else, the amount of causes is never ending, therefore never starting.. Is that an abstract accurate description of time.

please correct me If these sentences are viewed to be logically incorrect.

If you just analyze it a bit you realize that time as we view it is linear. Yet the scenario that I proposed shows time moving in a circle. The rules of reality change. There is no way to view cause and effect anymore in the altered time flow scenario.

dimension-1hacker

If you just analyze it a bit you realize that time as we view it is linear. Yet the scenario that I proposed shows time moving in a circle. The rules of reality change. There is no way to view cause and effect anymore in the altered time flow scenario.
If you don't view time as linear, and time moves in a way where nothing is connected anything else that is not curved. If something is curved there is no break in the flow of time, correct? more complex shapes can represent what 4,5,6 dimensional space looks like therefor less complex shapes represent what lower dimensional space look like, correct? therefor the thing with the least sides is zero dimensional and anything zero dimensional is a point particle, correct? therefor time is the base of the state of every object based off your enterperation because dimensions are properties of every object because dimensions are the only way objects can be described?

mathatically something that has no sides has no friction therefore can can move without being pushed, correct? but I can't figure it out logically yet.

yet cause and effect is the difference between one event and another.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If you don't view time as linear, and time moves in a way where nothing is connected anything else that is not curved. If something is curved there is no break in the flow of time, correct? more complex shapes can represent what 4,5,6 dimensional space looks like therefor less complex shapes represent what lower dimensional space look like, correct? therefor the thing with the least sides is zero dimensional and anything zero dimensional is a point particle, correct? therefor time is the base of the state of every object based off your enterperation because dimensions are properties of every object because dimensions are the only way objects can be described?

mathatically something that has no sides has no friction therefore can can move without being pushed, correct? but I can't figure it out logically yet.

yet cause and effect is the difference between one event and another.

All your statements are false. Reality isn't put together based on your opinions. Each of your proposed opinions have to be experimentally proven before even proposing them.