I did a John Titor email experiment on my ex wife

dimension-1hacker

All your statements are false. Reality isn't put together based on your opinions. Each of your proposed opinions have to be experimentally proven before even proposing them.
experiences are on way to view reality, but experiences are interpreted by logic, and logic is the way to determine what is true or false. Either my opinions are logical or not, and if they are logical they become facts because logic is the only way to determine facts. science is another branch of philosophy based off a potentially false premise that what occurs in the external world is the only and the part of the whole key to determining the workings of the universe. But science is a type of logic and weather science is the only way to reach a logical conclusion is debatable.

please correct me if you believe these statements are incorrect.
I am not a closeminded person, debating is fun.

dimension-1hacker

To me seeing is believing. Just because something seems logical doesn't make it so. Logic follows rules. But are the rules always true?
Logic is defined by ourselves as ways to determine the truth and consciousness is the tool used to define logic; I think we a systems that can understand itself. therefor that system how ways of operating and those ways could be altered therefor what we perceive of the outside world could be altered. When I see something I like to believe it is occuring, I live by that reality, but I don't understand the rules or all of the hows and whys so I cant be sure.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

To me seeing is believing. Just because something seems logical doesn't make it so. Logic follows rules. But are the rules always true?
do you mean time is a circle physically, or metaphorically? How did you prove experimentally time is circular? By saying there is no cause and effect means there is only cause?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
do you mean time is a circle physically, or metaphorically? How did you prove experimentally time is circular? By saying there is no cause and effect means there is only cause?

If there is no apparent cause or effect one could point toward a circular time flow scenario as an explanation. Time for us as humans appears to be linear. But the circular time flow explanation could be used to explain how basic particles exist.

SergiusPaulus

Can somebody explain the John Titor email experiment? I got an email a month ago from a Zeshua saying they were emailing me from 2027. They said I can send an email to a girlfriend in 2009 to warn her of her death. My girlfriend responded sunday, mad, and did not believe my warning. So, curious.

TimeFlipper

Can somebody explain the John Titor email experiment? I got an email a month ago from a Zeshua saying they were emailing me from 2027. They said I can send an email to a girlfriend in 2009 to warn her of her death. My girlfriend responded sunday, mad, and did not believe my warning. So, curious.

Of course she did not believe your warning, she is still alive!! :LOL:..

SergiusPaulus

I sent her obituary to her. So hopefully you are right. Her brother died sometime later both were suicides. It’s like a huge practical joke without a punchline. More of a cliff hanger.

Himalayan Hermit

2 things come to mind with this resurrected thread:
  1. @Einstein , what are your thoughts on the "John Titor Email Experiment" and it's implications now 7 years later?
  2. @Himalayan Hermit , was your question re Malaki prompted by this?
My response is moot and so fricking late. Yes, the email experiment..can't even put it in words.
And I wonder if Malaki really disappeared or just left this site...