I disclose a machine that attract everythink. Tractor beam ?

Art

I was in my wife garden. My wife do not love dust. So i have approach to her and said - see it my love, it is a machine that attract everythink.
I have put the power on and the coil start to attract dust. At this end the coil was full of dust.
My wife was very happy to see this invention. But suddently, she said " why you have this informations and not the others ?". I come back from several weeks of survivalism in cold mountain. In my days in cold country, i have draw lot of coil, and a special coil appear in my imagination. Wgen i come back to see my wife, i have take pvc pipe and two wire of 25 meters. I have made a double coil on the pvc pipe. So the 2 wires are close each others, like 2 tesla coil in one !. One positive and one negative. I have put crystal and resistance at the end of the pcv pipe.

---------crystal-------
3 .......................... 3 the two coil
= ...........................=
capacitors 1kv 10 nf
---> spark gap <----3

After i have found that the coil regenerate hitself the capacitors.

Must have a little circulation of electrons in the coils, with 10 mega hom resistance and a crystal.

I was so happy. I have try to put hight voltage capacitors in parallel go the two coils, to have more power.

The coil will start to attract smoke, dust, wood, plastic etc.

It is a tiny tractor beam. He use ekectrostatic principe in an other dimentionnal way, every coil have a self capacitance, and this attract everythink, even mind manipulation.

After that i have managed to improve the project with a cristaloïde. My country sky is full of ufo. this arrogants tiny light moves slowly and accelerate, military or not ? Earth is made for human, if they want to visite us, be polite to present yourself. need to interfaced to cat brainwaves first ;) !.

Do not be jaleous of a poor little cat. This machine work and make wife happy tu m'étonnes.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

hey art upload some pictures of it in action or a video we want to hear more about your device which sounds like a vacuum cleaner anyhow that sucks and dosent blow ?

TimeFlipper

hey art upload some pictures of it in action or a video we want to hear more about your device which sounds like a vacuum cleaner anyhow that sucks and dosent blow ?
I think the term "tractor beam" began in an early episode of Star Trek, and yeah youre right, it sucks :LOL:

Art

Of course, i will make a video. But What do you mean by It suck ? oh my god it is not what i think ? . Vacuum cleaner is well effective but in a room this coil can attract dust. It is not revolutionnary, a guy would make a house enterely.

The "new" is that is a coil. Test have continue with an copper tube electrify positively that vibrate with an spark gap inside a glass bottle beer inside a wooden box. The box have attract dust too. This test are easy .

Others experiences are :

A spark gap over a simple copper tube.

When you approach a lamp on the copper tube, the lamp glow.

So, the copper tube is wound with wires.
The wire is attached to a distant lamp. The lamp glow in a cold white color. Exactly like Tesla did. And it is free energy, because the number of lamp seems infinite.
This are my first test i made 5 year ago.

A 6 yo kid can reproduce this test with little precaution.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

an electric high voltage negative ion generator also attracts dust to as it also cleans the air and ionizes it to, many years ago i brought a second hand one and you can hear the arcs in it and it had ionizer needles and they attracted so much dust before i brought it i found the needles covered in dust .

TimeFlipper

an electric high voltage negative ion generator also attracts dust to as it also cleans the air and ionizes it to, many years ago i brought a second hand one and you can hear the arcs in it and it had ionizer needles and they attracted so much dust before i brought it i found the needles covered in dust .
Cobber Steve, are you certain you bought a second hand electric high voltage negative ion generator?
It seems to me that high voltage and you hearing electrical arcs, refers to a bog standard fly/wasp killer:eek:

Were there any dead flies and wasps underneath the device after you switched it on by any chance? :LOL:

steven chiverton

it had ionizer needles and it has a hv multiplier in it for the hv ive collected some of the air ionizer circuits online they have the hv multipliers in them lots of 240vac capacitors and diodes yes , all negative ion generators have a hv multiplier in them
there was no dead insects in it ,the needles you can see and no room for insects to get in either look at the negative ion generator circuits one has a roundish ionizer needle set up

steven chiverton

heres 2 but not enought room in one to show the needles or wire used as one last picture is the hv ionizer needles with hv unit attached

Attachments

• bm0005_0001.jpg
    bm0005_0001.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 2
  • FRUXK14GCPZMDF6.jpg
    FRUXK14GCPZMDF6.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 51e9YF7x58L._SL1001_.jpg
    51e9YF7x58L._SL1001_.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: