I don't know why I'm posting this I think it's stupid and most likely fake but....

TimeFlipper

During the early 1970s the Masterfoods chocolate company produced a TV sales campaign using a limited amount of pictures of gold coins on the inside of their chocolate bar wrappers...The prize was the amount of cash printed on the gold bar pictures, ranging from £1000, £750, and £500...The name on the front of the chocolate bar wrappers was, Mars Bar...

Last edited:

Parazite1986

Does mars have bitcoin to speak of? I know earth has a commercial bitcoin named DogeCoin by Elon Musk. However, the deep state always keeps secrets from us.

Maulbeere

To be honest, that wasn't a convincing image, but I know remote viewers have said they've viewed beings living on Mars, and heard claims that there are alien bases on Mars that our own engineers have been sent to work in.
I think some of the less plausible images are deliberate smokescreens, designed to tar the whole subject with the brush of ridiculousness.

Wind7

Staff
It IS interesting when one thinks about todays CGI technology, it's literally most everywhere in movies and television.

I can't help but think that we're only seeing what we're perhaps only allowed to see. ;)

I don't buy into conspiracies very often....but it does make for an interesting thought......

OakFieldAlienz444

To be honest, that wasn't a convincing image, but I know remote viewers have said they've viewed beings living on Mars, and heard claims that there are alien bases on Mars that our own engineers have been sent to work in.
I think some of the less plausible images are deliberate smokescreens, designed to tar the whole subject with the brush of ridiculousness.
Yes, remote viewers have indeed seen things on Mars.
Look no further than the CIA's own declassified documents:

Keep in mind they are viewing PAST mars not current