I-Doser

Num7

Administrator
Staff
is there anyone else getting results on i doser ?
I tried 2 doses..Astral projection & DMT; both did not give but heavy head with headak..!
What kind of headphones do you use?

I don't remember much about the doses, are these 2 doses you tried for beginners? It's probably best to start with the softer ones, in order to get used to it. Just saying.

Lumbergooz

is there anyone else getting results on i doser ?
I tried 2 doses..Astral projection & DMT; both did not give but heavy head with headak..!
What kind of headphones do you use?

I don't remember much about the doses, are these 2 doses you tried for beginners? It's probably best to start with the softer ones, in order to get used to it. Just saying.
I am using Dr.beats small earbuds.
i saved DMT as high quality mp3 and listned to it before sleep..after finsh i felt for 5 mins tingle in ears n eyes...I slept long ,deep n continous ..

Lumbergooz

@Num7 :I cannot wear these huge bulky hedfonz while tryig 2 sleep. i choz Beats buds coz they hav enhanced bass compared 2 size..but will folo ur adviz , push maself n wear the bulks. if I vanished like the other guy, read some prayers 4 my soul:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:p

TimeFlipper

Lumbergooz

I did like that in hi skool..used 2 Akai big speakers as headfonz..till now I hav damage on ma right hemisfeer..it was a stupid thing 2 do,,,but teenage is nuts age...i m sure many other ppl did it..

Mayhem

Zenith
interesting, i havent tried the doses.

But i have been using bineral beats and some other variations.

Some have warnings, but im fairly opened minded. A couple of them seemed to maybe cause vibrations around the stomach chakra. I have noticed in recent weeks very vivid dreams akin to lucid dreaming, (possibly). I had the sense of control.
It also at other times inhibited sleep, depending on what i chose to listen to.

Last edited: