I Explain Time

I Explain Time

His story is in shambles, really. The major tell is how he claims that they go back in time for leisure but can't return to the future because they haven't figured it out yet. (So people buy a one way ticket to the stone ages for fun? Give me a break.)

Secondly, if they go back in time what's to stop them from seriously f***ing up the future? Whose going to stop them from giving Hitler the nuclear bomb plans?

It's just a fantasy story much like everyone else's.

I don't believe anyone is stupid enough to travel to the stone ages...
So what you're telling me is that you don't buy it because time travelling backwards is easier to do than forwards? Anyway, like I said, only the richest of the rich can access these machines, and there's only one or two. By the way, you don't go with the machine, you'd need a time machine for your time machine.

Edit: I should be clearer, very intensive background checks are in place for time machines, so when I say that only the richest of the rich can do it here, I mean that it is trusted that nobody is going to give Hitler a nuke or something.

I Explain Time

He's saying you can't really change things that happen in the past. The things that you go back and do are what happened.
Close enough, it's technically happened and not happened. I would relate it to observing quantum superposition, where what actually happened is in an indeterminate state until it is observed.

Edit: This is why paradoxes don't happen

Negan

THE member
I don't believe anyone is stupid enough to travel to the stone ages...

But that's essentially what you did. You traveled two thousand years back in time, where presumably medicine and the world as a whole is considered to be the stone ages compared "with your own time".

So what you're telling me is that you don't buy it because time travelling backwards is easier to do than forwards?

Please point out where I said that. You can't, so quit putting words into others mouths. (It's quite unbecoming of a person two thousand years in the future.)

Anyway, like I said, only the richest of the rich can access these machines, and there's only one or two.

Here's another thing I take issue with. You presumably come from two thousand years in the future yet you claim there still is a monetary system in place. Such barbarism for being two thousand years into the future!

By the way, you don't go with the machine, you'd need a time machine for your time machine.

So you can go further into history? You just said in one of your previous posts that going forward in time is impossible. I guess it's easier to ignore my previous comments and carry on with your nonsense instead of providing rebuttals.

I Explain Time

That's just nonsense. If you're an active participant in the past the most fundamental logic dictates your actions will have consequences. Just the notion that "you can't go back and change the past because they already happened" goes out the window the minute you decide to travel back into time.

I come off as a skeptic here, but I do believe in the possibility of time travel. However I've seen so many people over the past twelve years claim extraordinary things without anything to back it up. And to be honest, this forum has its fair share of people who do the same and I don't quite get why they're met with open arms instead of the much needed skepticism.

But that's essentially what you did. You traveled two thousand years back in time, where presumably medicine and the world as a whole is considered to be the stone ages compared "with your own time".

Please point out where I said that. You can't, so quit putting words into others mouths. (It's quite unbecoming of a person two thousand years in the future.)

Here's another thing I take issue with. You presumably come from two thousand years in the future yet you claim there still is a monetary system in place. Such barbarism for being two thousand years into the future!

So you can go further into history? You just said in one of your previous posts that going forward in time is impossible. I guess it's easier to ignore my previous comments and carry on with your nonsense instead of providing rebuttals.

Where did I state that I'm from two thousand years in the future? Please don't mind the rude tone, but I believe you are putting words in my mouth.

Edit: For the going with the time machine, I mean that when you travel, the time machine doesn't come with you. The one I used wasn't built like that anyway.

Edit edit: I may have misspoken about not being able to change the past. Anyway, properly I should say that you haven't erased the past, but have instead put it in an indeterminate state which is determined when it is observed, much like quantum superposition. It is there and not there.

Edit edit edit: I was talking about the specific reply that you ended with "Another one for the hoax pile" when you were talking about the speed of light w/ black holes. Anyways, you can't travel backwards by going near light speed. All you can do is "speed up" time with near light speed.

Last edited:

Negan

THE member
I thought I read in your post, I get so confused with all these people coming here posting their BS it's hard to tell one charlatan from another. My apologies.

Again, you're just going to gloss over my responses and interject your own claims. Great. (n)

I'm off to bed.

I Explain Time

I thought I read in your post, I get so confused with all these people coming here posting their BS it's hard to tell one charlatan from another. My apologies.

Again, you're just going to gloss over my responses and interject your own claims. Great. (n)

I'm off to bed.

Good night. By the way, I do admire your skepticism, it's a good thing for sure and I definitely agree that all of us who claim to be time travellers deserve scrutiny.

Edit: I should mention that while I did at first gloss over your reply, I had soon after edited my own after realising I had accidentally skipped a good chunk of your post while reading it and edited accordingly. I also apologize.

Rudi

Let me remind you again:
Traveling with some mechanical machine in time periods is impossible!
Travel to the past is only feasible in the fifth dimension.

But this journey is not so that, when moving from point A, it appears at point B; this trip is like being on the station and waiting for the time period that has passed to slip past you.

In the circulation, the current time drags the past behind, it does not leave behind.
We live in a mixture of all past and present time.

This condition is especially gifted in the 5th dimension, because objects from the past can be changed to other forms by contact.

Mankind thinks history is a past, and even so lives (error), so it also creates the wrong time understanding.

Everything that arises has its beginning, its constant time of creation and the duration of its origin always leads to its initial position, where it all started.

Attachments

• nočna mora.png
    nočna mora.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 0