I finally built my first “working” project

Parazite1986

I built the time machine early this morning. After getting it to work , I took a short trip to an Indian stroking the coals for fire in 370 ce. It wasn’t exciting to see a woman stroke a fire for food in 370 ce. I snapped out of my OBE, back to present day St. Louis and went on my merry way to get Mountain Dew . I followed the instructions on how to build a radio time machine from Quantum Time Travel by Steven L Gibbs. And it worked compared with flux capacitor imo. The only difference, it is an alarm clock and I made it. Is it alright if I keep this a secret?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    833.7 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    819.6 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    971.5 KB · Views: 25

Secretman3811

I built the time machine early this morning. After getting it to work , I took a short trip to an Indian stroking the coals for fire in 370 ce. It wasn’t exciting to see a woman stroke a fire for food in 370 ce. I snapped out of my OBE, back to present day St. Louis and went on my merry way to get Mountain Dew . I followed the instructions on how to build a radio time machine from Quantum Time Travel by Steven L Gibbs. And it worked compared with flux capacitor imo. The only difference, it is an alarm clock and I made it. Is it alright if I keep this a secret?

not a problem i have all of steven gibb plans my question is this how did you put that radio to work..did you use it on the stomach charkas...write back thank you.

Parazite1986

Yes I did and I learned how to solder wires together before making a radio machine. And I did use it on my navel, which felt weird.