i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
all ready to go, if it wasnt for the water flooding my basement this week end i would have been done already, but it sap all my moral and energy , at least i took the time to clean and organise the place up for now, i want to start working on it tonight, cheers

Attachments

• DSC_0411[1].JPG
    7.6 MB · Views: 10

TimeFlipper

all ready to go, if it wasnt for the water flooding my basement this week end i would have been done already, but it sap all my moral and energy , at least i took the time to clean and organise the place up for now, i want to start working on it tonight, cheers

Borrow a bilge pump, if the flooding should happen again :D..

DoctorZ

Borrow a bilge pump, if the flooding should happen again :D..
Thanks one of my pal show a video about his bilge pump, pretty impressive, but my landlord will take the battery power solution like i offered, our pump work probably once or twice per hours, so the whole system would last days, and i plan to move from there soon, , i will take time to work on the project tomorrow i am seriously tired of this job , it lost its charme and there are tons of opening, i will look for something with normal hours and something that does not take me all around and force me to drive hours on end, cheers man,
keep watching my vlog i posted something interessting this morning , and i want to start one part of the project tomorrow and i will call one of my friend machine shop to see how much it would cost to make the design the GFG

TimeFlipper

Showing in the previous picture of your basement i see a Christian Cross laying on top of a piece of wood...
Steven Chiverton showed you how to do the windings on the cross, therefore iam certain you dont have to spend anymore time and money on the GFG project...The most important factor is how strong your own faith in Christianity is Francois :)..

dimension-1hacker

@wdjensen123 From what little i know about true scalar-waves, are that they dont have a frequency that you can define in Hertz, for example 5 Megahertz equals 5 million cycles or Hertz, "per second", whereas a Scalar-Wave is measured in pulses, "per ten thousandth of a second." The Hertzian wave is an ElectroMagnetic wave, a Scalar-Wave is an ElectroAcoustic wave...The higher rate of pulses in a Scalar-Wave accounts for a highly directed specific area of space, for example a ship at sea or an aeroplane that can be targeted at long distance...The modulation of a Scalar-Wave is an acoustic wave that is set to resonate with the target, a ship at sea or an aeroplane, or anything else..

Allegedly the American British and Russians all have their own Scalar-Wave emitters positioned in different areas around the world, and are responsible for prevention of any future nuclear World War Three beginning, they are referref to as the 3 Arbiters....Smaller wars that happen are just viewed as keeping the world population down, and seen as "collateral damage":mad:...

When my hand was hovering above the speakers in my phone, I felt the air and my fingers vibrating. do you think you know what caused that to occur and the implications if this is a original descovery?

TimeFlipper

When my hand was hovering above the speakers in my phone, I felt the air and my fingers vibrating. do you think you know what caused that to occur and the implications if this is a original descovery?

I dont have any information to work on.....To begin with please show us a picture and description of the phone that you are talking about :)..

DoctorZ

Showing in the previous picture of your basement i see a Christian Cross laying on top of a piece of wood...
Steven Chiverton showed you how to do the windings on the cross, therefore iam certain you dont have to spend anymore time and money on the GFG project...The most important factor is how strong your own faith in Christianity is Francois :)..
Its not the jesus cross its the cross of Rah, look closely, thats the whole point of the gods device, using a powerful symbol and make it vibrate with 60+hrz and see how well it will make the wishing effect of the RM unit, no i am not catholic or christian , trust me religion is not my forte or things i abid to

DoctorZ

Actually the whole of taking the day off today was to work on the project so right now its 17h00pm i am working in my crawl space on the project i am taking photo along ,and i will have to remake the cross of rah , the on you saa in the pic is not accurate, cheers

DoctorZ

not done but almost
here are some pic
Took me almost two hours to wind up the transfo around the cross , than install the parts , i did not wanted to put everything in a plastic box until i am sure it work and yield result, i still need to add an handle , tell me what you think, cheers , i present thy the god device
View attachment DSC_0423.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0421.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0418.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 17