i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Hello everyone
Its been ages, well you know everyday life takes over and a new job with tons of responsability , and new salary make it all worth while and i dont have time to dedicated to this project, but now , there is change, if you all remember i always talk about this one single element wich i didnt know how to make , well know i have figured it out 50% of the way ,
Gravity field generator,
its what UFO use to move thru space and time, well imagine now this part made way smaller and out of a none conductive material and mercury, and off course magnets, we have all the technology at our disposal, but like you know i need to follow a plan but this time around i know where i am heading, so i just wanted to drop by and spread some good news, let me know if you are in to try , because like many things time is of the essence and i dont much on my hand and my week end are for rest because i clock usually more than 50hours a week , i have fund to build a machine , someone wants out of this place just as much as i do, but i need some help .
Cheers and let me know
Sincerely
Dr Z

TimeFlipper

Hiya Dr Z, Its good to see you back again on Paranormalis (y):)..
Can i ask how you intend to test that the Gravity Generator is actually working?

DoctorZ

i first have to build it , and i need to know what alloy i can use to make it, some alloy that would resist heat, friction, and not be conductive to magnet it need to host liquid mercury , how i plan to test this once its done, well power on

TimeFlipper

i first have to build it , and i need to know what alloy i can use to make it, some alloy that would resist heat, friction, and not be conductive to magnet it need to host liquid mercury , how i plan to test this once its done, well power on

Iam very interested to know how you eventually came up with the theory for a Gravity Generator, based on Mercury and Magnets? :)..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Good to see you again man. Long time no see. I'm happy to see things are looking better for you. Good job man!

Your new ideas sound intriguing, can't wait to hear more.

Cheers! :)

DoctorZ

As my energy is low and work is very demanding, i will after i am done with the major stress of the coming week i am seeking one of my friend who cad draw, so he can draw the whole device, just as a few were asking some question it has down on me that the liquid metal need to be floating inside the donut shape device so i will have to use electromagnet and a fast rotation pattern to make the liquid metal float inside and spin so fat that it will generate gravity , i can only draw by hand so i will get on it later, as always for me work is a cancer on my research, many thanks to the one who sponsor me for now i have money to buy what is needed, but , time is of the essence now, more than ever, we are nearing a dangerous age and things in space are nearing us faster than anticipated, so it would be time we work together once and for all , well its my opinion , now that technology is at its max and we have everything at our disposal , i even figure out a basic way to program the machine, using a mind interface like the hdr but where the information is actually going somewhere instead of the neander
cheers
my email is always open to hear from all of you
( saddly i cannot draw on pc to save my life ) only hand drawn

titorite

Your avatar reminds me of the great pyramid pump of giza.

Hope youre able to finish your project swiftly.

Shoot im down to volunteer.