i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Presently I am not in a financial position to do any experimentation or construction. I have to rely on you guys to implement the experimentation to finally nail down what time is. My observations on the intermediate axis phenomena does suggest that this could be a way we can tap into and control the dimension of time.

ThumberOne

Presently I am not in a financial position to do any experimentation or construction. I have to rely on you guys to implement the experimentation to finally nail down what time is. My observations on the intermediate axis phenomena does suggest that this could be a way we can tap into and control the dimension of time.
May I have some links?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here are a couple more.

In the following video spin is described the way we are taught in physics.

In this video you can see the spin direction does not change. But the objects spatial orientation is 180 degrees, or in the opposite direction. If this was an electron, it would appear that the electron is oscillating from an electron to a positron and back again.

ThumberOne

Here are a couple more.

In the following video spin is described the way we are taught in physics.

In this video you can see the spin direction does not change. But the objects spatial orientation is 180 degrees in the opposite direction. If this was an electron, it would appear that the electron is oscillating from an electron to a positron and back again.

How do we avoid bumping ourselves when we move backwards on the time axis? Do we curve around instead through a void or something?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
How do we avoid bumping ourselves when we move backwards on the time axis? Do we curve around instead through a void or something?

You would need a clear path. It would help if we could see first where we are going. Perhaps this sight technology would need to be developed first. Otherwise we run into the two objects occupying the same space at the same time problem.