I had a Mandela Effect about movie star Ving Rhames

Kazper

GRADUATE
About 6-8 months ago I read and article on Fox news that said Actor Ving Rhames Known for Movies like Pulp Fiction had died. The reason why I remembered this is because Pulp Fiction is one of my best Movies.
Then just recently I seen he was in the upcoming movie FATHER FIGURE, and I was like "wtf I thought he died months ago" I swear I remember this happening, because I remember reading about how he died, it was some heart failure and I was a bit shocked.
Then when I seen the Trail for "Father Figure" and seen him I was really baffled, I even looked up the movie to make sure it was him. Omg I had many of these things happen to me over there last 12 months, I'm losing it or Timelines are jumping back and forth for some strange reason.

Harte

It was Michael Clarke Duncan that died a few years back.
You were confused.

Harte

Kazper

GRADUATE
It was Michael Clarke Duncan that died a few years back.
You were confused.

Harte
Yep omg, I thought I was losing it, lol. They look alike wow. I knew some one died lol, and when I seen the movie trailer I was like WTF. thank you, phewwww.

Harte

They do look a little bit alike, both are (were) huge guys that played roles that required huge guys.

But Duncan had more success, IMO. Probably because of the amazing job he did in "The Green Mile."

This is the sort of thing that causes people to believe in the stupidity that is the Mandela effect.

People that have chosen to go down that rabbit hole are impossible to convince they are wrong. All they have to do is say that THEY experienced it, and YOU didn't.
It makes them special because they HAVE to be from a different timeline.
People want to feel special.

Harte

Kazper

GRADUATE
The way I see see It is what people think or don't think Is on them. I'm not really worried about what others believe because I am worried about what I believe and I can't waste my time trying to figure out what others are up to because I have my own life and don't have time to diagnose others and tell them what is wrong or what is right because that is not my job and I am not superior to anyone. If I worried about what others were always thinking or doing I wouldn't be a leader but I would be led by nose thru life.

Harte

You ARE superior to the ones that won't let go of an idiotic idea like the Mandela effect.
Maybe you just don't like that fact.
But it's still a fact.

Harte

Harte

LOL.
No. Really just saying don't sell yourself short.
I was fully expecting you to tell me how wrong I was about your Ving Rhames experience.
You could have gone there. Most do. You didn't.
I was impressed.

I'm a teacher. Pardon me if teaching peeks out every now and then.

Harte

Kazper

GRADUATE
Well As it turned out I totally got the wrong guy any way, Plus I feel many topics on here cannot be proven right or wrong. So I find the unknown fascinating . If I'm wrong about something fine, If I'm right about some Fine. Either way I still have a life to live in the mean time lol. Congrats on being a Teacher, They are people who help this world learn things and open up minds to new concepts. Even if only one person gets it its and achievement. :sneaky:(y)(y)(y)(y):)

ConvergancePoint

Mandela effect has fascinated me for a while. 99.9% I can explain away. The only one that's a pain in my arse is the damned Volkswagen/Volkswagon and the affixed badging of them.

I will admit, I could be dead wrong, I have no proof however the way it is just seems wrong, and I can vividly remember it being the otherway in Herby, but again/ I do not claim to be absolutely certain about it. Like Harte, I think the heavy majority of ME tales are just that, tales. I often browse r/MandellaEffect just to laugh. But that's me.

I just can't help but feel, not think, not know, but feel like the VW badge and name have shifted. But eh....is what it is....