I had a pretty crazy quick change timeline with ex-wife

Kazper

GRADUATE
This is pretty wild but about a month ago I woke up and I was spooning with my ex-wife and in a house that was not familiar to me. I was laying on my right side and then I went very slowly and looked over my left shoulder for a night stand where I keep my Vape Mod, So when I did it was on my night stand and the left side looked like my bedroom, thinking "WTF I wasn't partying last night" lol. Then I looked back to the right again and she was gone and it was my room again, I wasn't dreaming, I was wide awake, pretty crazy. I haven't talked to my ex-wife in 15 years nor seen or heard from her in 15 years.
So I sat on the side of my bed for like 10 minutes and kept looking back, lol. I was a little shook up for pretty much most of the day, lol.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've experienced a time line change. It also freaked me out. The post office changed, but it changed back to "normal" next time I went.

Kazper

GRADUATE
I've experienced a time line change. It also freaked me out. The post office changed, but it changed back to "normal" next time I went.
Yeah I have heard stories like your, That is so wild though. I had a similar experience with a pizza shop coming and going and coming back lol. It was way to wild. I noticed you singled out the word "NORMAL" , I had the same thoughts, what canbe defined as "Normal" lol. In my opinion I don't really know what is the "Normal" anymore, lol. its confusing. But you had the same thoughts about "Normal" pretty cool:)(n)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yeah I have heard stories like your, That is so wild though. I had a similar experience with a pizza shop coming and going and coming back lol. It was way to wild. I noticed you singled out the word "NORMAL" , I had the same thoughts, what canbe defined as "Normal" lol. In my opinion I don't really know what is the "Normal" anymore, lol. its confusing. But you had the same thoughts about "Normal" pretty cool:)(n)

Normal would be the original state I've been used to seeing all these years. My kids were witnesses, so I know it wasn't a delusion. So, I totally believe you. I think that most people don't notice timeline changes because they aren't awake. Once you know they can happen, you start seeing more. Like, the McDonald's here that was painted totally gray in less than 24 hours. Possible? Yes. Likely? I'd say no. I passed it twice thinking I was developing early alzheimer's.....where did McDonald's go? Then I noticed it was no longer yellow. LOL. So, actually, I've experienced it twice now!

Kazper

GRADUATE
I didn't know until the last year but I had several all my life, I REALLY thought I was crazy. I seen some walk past me in super speed and bump into something and then 10-120 seconds later the same person walked by in normal speed and bump into the same thing and I was like "What are you doing" She was like "WTF are you talking about...." I didn't even try to explain. It was like a very long Deja Vu effect. Then I noticed all these tremors in my head like a fast time warp, and figured out it was Timeline changes or Dimensional changes, I have lost keys, wallet, batteries, remotes etc... and they were always back where I first looked. I didn't want to get Committed in a crazy house, lol.
Now when those little things happen like that, I just sit down for a few minutes and 90% of the time whatever I thought I lost is where it should have been. I did try staring at the same spot one or two times but the item never appeared, usually after you walk away for a few minutes the item pops back up. I am so use to it now and have been explained its normal. Some people are already ok with this and know much more things. We will all know very shortly about all of this and it will be fun at first then become like and everyday thing.
People are changing as we speak evolving DNA and Higher selves are starting to hit many people. They are called "UPGRADES" to our DNA. So many side effects to it though. Its a little tough to get out of the OLD WORLD and Going to the NEW WORLD.

JimmyD

Normal would be the original state I've been used to seeing all these years. My kids were witnesses, so I know it wasn't a delusion. So, I totally believe you. I think that most people don't notice timeline changes because they aren't awake. Once you know they can happen, you start seeing more. Like, the McDonald's here that was painted totally gray in less than 24 hours. Possible? Yes. Likely? I'd say no. I passed it twice thinking I was developing early alzheimer's.....where did McDonald's go? Then I noticed it was no longer yellow. LOL. So, actually, I've experienced it twice now!

A commercial property like McDonald's restaurant is typically done with an airless paint sprayer because they are so much more efficient and practical. A small crew with a good spray man and a couple of laborers can feasibly paint the entire thing in a work day, maybe two. If it is in fairly good shape and does not need a lot of preparation, it can be done rather quickly. And it is not uncommon for contractors to work on commercial jobs at night while they're closed for business.

It is entirely possible that they painted it while you slept.

Skip to the 2:00 mark to see a demonstration of an airless sprayer.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

A commercial property like McDonald's restaurant is typically done with an airless paint sprayer because they are so much more efficient and practical. A small crew with a good spray man and a couple of laborers can feasibly paint the entire thing in a work day, maybe two. If it is in fairly good shape and does not need a lot of preparation, it can be done rather quickly. And it is not uncommon for contractors to work on commercial jobs at night while they're closed for business.

Ok, but they didn't remodel the post office and put it all back to the old way just to mess with me. *LOL*
Mickey D's threw me for a loop. Thought I was going crazy. LOL

JimmyD

Ok, but they didn't remodel the post office and put it all back to the old way just to mess with me. *LOL*
Mickey D's threw me for a loop. Thought I was going crazy. LOL

I don't doubt your post office experience, or necessarily the Micky D's thing either. I am simply trying to offer an alternate explanation for sake of deductive reasoning. Whenever I discover an anomaly or piece of evidence, I immediately go on a research analytical fit, trying to find any other possible circumstances to explain it. ...which is essentially a process of confirmation.

It just makes the most sense that they sprayed it at night. I've done a lot of that kind of work, to include spraying businesses at night when they are closed.

Another thing that I forgot to mention, another reason it makes sense that they did it at night, is what is called "over-spray". An airless sprayer essentially pumps paint with a piston, putting it under pressure to shoot out without using air, hence "airless" sprayer. Whenever wind speed is more than just a few mph, the excess mist that does not end up on the surface will end up getting caught in the wind. It's usually dry within about 30-40 ft of traveling, but anything within about 30-40 ft is at risk of being painted with a light cloud of fine mist. For most things, even if it does end up on it, you won't notice because it is so fine, and it doesn't hurt anything anyway. But cars are a different story. It shows up and is a pain in the ass to get it off once it has dried.

So, ...the most practical way to avoid that; Paint it at night when the wind is calm and there are no cars in the parking lot, when you aren't interfering with their business.

...just makes sense.