I Had Many Astral Projections in 1994-1998

Kazper

GRADUATE
I remember going through a lot of sleep paralysis and floating over my city in complete control of speed, direction, height, etc...I also had a Roman Guard who stood next to my bed guarding my body. I just started to recall a lot of this stuff. I never remember how I came back, but do remember leaving my body and feeling it was totally normal thing to do, no fear. I dismissed it all then as a dream. I just remembered a lot of other things that I did that I had people witness, 1 thing was talking in another language the was not intelligible. Wow How did I forget this stuff, It feels like it was yesterday, OMG. I'm a little freaked out right now. I need to make a phone call. ttyl.

Hazzie Hippie

I remember going through a lot of sleep paralysis and floating over my city in complete control of speed, direction, height, etc...I also had a Roman Guard who stood next to my bed guarding my body. I just started to recall a lot of this stuff. I never remember how I came back, but do remember leaving my body and feeling it was totally normal thing to do, no fear. I dismissed it all then as a dream. I just remembered a lot of other things that I did that I had people witness, 1 thing was talking in another language the was not intelligible. Wow How did I forget this stuff, It feels like it was yesterday, OMG. I'm a little freaked out right now. I need to make a phone call. ttyl.

I had sleep paralysis happened to me too about 4 times . I remember one that I had where I saw my room , my bed . I was wicked aware of my surroundings very well . Then all of the sudden I saw a lady who seems to have vintage clothing just passing through and leaving the room . That time scared me

not_a_DJ

I was leaving my body two or three nights ago. I became desperate and went mad immediatly, screaming. There was no guard. Some kind of angel is taking care of you. Some kind of demon loves kicking and annoying my dog every single night he falls asleep.
Many years ago I remember I was floating away in sky direction, but I saw a zombie creepy ghost coming to me, and I got frightened. I screamt and I woke up.
One day I decided to do crazy things, to provoke the OBE. First I became mad listening to power metal music for some time. After that I took the shower, cold water, not previously warmed. I had a freezing shower, and I remember I felt my brain hyper energized, almost in shock because I felt one of my veins of my head got very hard. After having a termic shock in the shower, I went to sleep, very very relaxed. Once sleeping, I remember that half my body was floating and half was still joined. Like I was sitting on my bed, but my whole body was still laying, I'm sure of that.

Another day was both, awful and funny. I got sick, I had diarrhea. It was night, so I couldnt sleep very well. I was a lot aware of thestomach situation, because if I wasn't enough careful, bed clothes would get dirty. So everytime I felt the smallest signal of dropping shit :LOL: I ran to the bathroom. It was like that for 5 times. So I fell asleep and did not realize that, and I went to the bathroom in astral mode. I know it because I took an invisible clothe while sitting in the bathroom, where nobody puts a bed clothe never.

In two seperated times, I was dreaming that I was a ninja, doing impossible big jumps (much like jumper movie) and I was in the forest killing demons in the air, with a katana... very the style of kill bill.
the second time was pretty similar, but I was not a ninja, I just was just standing from my bed to walk around and I saw the same kind of demon and before I get scare I fastly reacted drawing a shotgun, and shot the demon and killed him in less than 1 sec.

One different night, I felt very angry with all of these spirits shitting around my house, so I imaginated I had something like a rifle, it was my last thoughts before falling asleep. Next day I remember I dreamt that I was shooting at the walls of my room with my gun.
Also, everytime I imagine I shot to these spirit-orbs, they react coming close to me, maybe they try to attack me.
Another night, while falling asleep, I could feel one of this shitty spirits, he was puking on me. It was a hypersensible experience. I could feel how he was going back and going away for several minutes. He or that is always like that.