I HAVE A FAIRY REALM AT MY HOUSE!

MysticLady

I want you guys to know I am the kind of person that I would never think of hoaxing anyone and Lord knows I have been hoaxed by people on Facebook and it aggravates me to no end! What I have here is real. No Photoshop, nothing!! Real as real can get! lol

To give a brief, about two years or so ago after taking so many pictures and seeing orbs, a friend said when she knew I wanted so much to see Fairies, she said, set your intentions, and ask them to show up. So I talked to them and told them I believe in them, love them and that I would respect them, always! After doing that they started showing up and my intentions either opened a Fae portal or something else happened that enabled them to be seen in photos. It's been pretty much non stop since then. There was a time I saw them a lot in pictures, now I don't see them in photos as much. I seem to get more Fairy lights in the grass than a 3-D being.

So this is my first photo and first Fairy. She was hovering above the grass in our backyard and I call her Green Fairy. I did not make her green at all. The only thing I may do to photos, if needed, is increase color saturation, contrast, things like that but I never add false color! This is not the only picture I have of a Fairy, I have several more if you want to see them and they are all different. Thank you so much for reading and checking this out.

Last edited:

AAM

Optimist
Very neat!
I admire your courage for being open about your spiritual experiences.
I totally believe in fairies. In fact i have seen pictures of fairies on another site and they seemed very similar to yours but more clear. There was a movie made based on a real story about sisters who could see fairies. There's also original pics online of the girls playing with the fairies. Obviously idk if it's legit but you might be familiar with the movie.

AAM

Optimist
I just read the link post right underneath your pic ... Hm i guess i shoudnt be surprised since they are pure energy so obviously they wouldn't look so 3d unless they have strong enough energy to manifest in such way.
Lol rants again oops :rolleyes:

MysticLady

Very neat!
I admire your courage for being open about your spiritual experiences.
I totally believe in fairies. In fact i have seen pictures of fairies on another site and they seemed very similar to yours but more clear. There was a movie made based on a real story about sisters who could see fairies. There's also original pics online of the girls playing with the fairies. Obviously idk if it's legit but you might be familiar with the movie.

It does take courage and thank you so much for believing in me. I don't want to come across as some nut but I do believe the veil is thinning as many of us evolve to a higher consciousness. I don't know it all, I just know what I have in my photos. I will post more that will blow you away!! They have shown 3-D, as well. I don't doubt in my mind they are real.

I think I know which picture you are talking about with the girls and I think it was said they were paper cut outs of Fairies.

MysticLady

I just read the link post right underneath your pic ... Hm i guess i shoudnt be surprised since they are pure energy so obviously they wouldn't look so 3d unless they have strong enough energy to manifest in such way.
Lol rants again oops :rolleyes:

The link post? I don't see it. And I agree it does take more energy to be seen. And you are not ranting honey. You are awesome! :love:

MysticLady

This one who I call Annabelle showed up shortly after we bought the Fairy house. It looks like she's checking it out, yay! My jaw dropped to the floor and I was screaming and jumping around when I saw her! My husband who was more of a skeptic was stunned! The only explanation I have is the time has come for us to see them and they are allowing it. You can even see her brown hair and shadow! The bottom yellow color is amazing to see and her wings seem to be translucent. This is no hoax or fake my friends, I stake my life and reputation on it! The close crop has some blur and if you have done them as much as I have they are not as clear. :)

AAM

Optimist
This one who I call Annabelle showed up shortly after we bought the Fairy house. It looks like she's checking it out, yay! My jaw dropped to the floor and I was screaming and jumping around when I saw her! My husband who was more of a skeptic was stunned! The only explanation I have is the time has come for us to see them and they are allowing it. You can even see her brown hair and shadow! The bottom yellow color is amazing to see and her wings seem to be translucent. This is no hoax or fake my friends, I stake my life and reputation on it! The close crop has some blur and if you have done them as much as I have they are not as clear. :)

Wow these pics are stunning ;O thank You for sharing them

Last edited:

MysticLady

You are so welcome! I love to share and let people know they are real. I realize not everyone is going to believe or trust me and that's okay. I know what is truth and my pictures without a doubt to me, prove it. Thank you so much for your support, sisterhood connection and being a beautiful and loving soul!

Namaste', love and light!! :love:

Wow this pics are stunning ;O thank You for sharing them

MartinezDeMedio

Color me a skeptic on this one. Idk.. But I thought it was worth mentioning that the writer of Sherlock Holmes was a believer in fairies. You can actually look this up. He wrote a lot about his experiences and there was even a photo that was circulating at the time that he advocated for big time. You should google that photo, it might pique your interest. I would post a link but I'm not sure If this forum allows posting to other sites. Keep in mind that the fairy photo in question was created at least a hundred years or so before Photoshop so it if is a hoax, it took a lot of work. I think the work taken to achieve a hoax is sometimes just as interesting as the hoax itself. I'm not saying your pictures are fake though. To each their own. And if someone as brilliant as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle could believe in fairies who am I to judge? Although, could it be possible that a fairy is really an extra terrestial of some kind? If framed in that sense, I think I'd be more open to the possibility.