I have a message for time travelers

Webtraveler

I have a message for time travelers. I am a psychic and was given a message to pass on to the time travelers:

It has to do with umbilical jumpers & death (whatever that means). They were very adamant... DO NOT WORK WITH REGINALD!!! There was a huge sense of fear and danger surrounding this person.
I have no idea what any of this means or who Reginald is,but I promised to pass along the message.

I don't know where else to post this message, so please pass the word along!

Thanks,
Webtraveler

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis Webtraveler :)

Can you let us know more about this message, or about yourself ?

Cheers!!

Webtraveler

Sure! :)

I've been psychic my entire life (40 yrs now). However, it was not encouraged at all while I was growing up. I often freaked my parents out by blurting out that something was going to happen - and it would. Sometimes it's a blessing, sometimes it's a curse.... Sometimes I pick up on things, and sometimes I don't. I have a pretty high accuracy level and I like to help others when and where I can.

Also, I've always known I would die "young" from cancer. I was diagnosed in Feb of 2010 with a rare form of stage 4 cancer. There is no treatment & chemo doesn't work. I've known it was coming, so I made my peace with it a long time ago.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I feel sorry for you mate :(

Can you talk about some of the psychic experiences you had in the past ? It'd be great if you created a few threads to let us know about them! :)

Feel free to share more, we're here to learn! Take care!

advntrjnky

I agree....it would be nice to hear of some of your experiences! Maybe create a bit of a knowledge legacy before it is too late? Best of luck to you in your fight!

advntrjnky

Webtraveler

It's hard to know where to begin... As a child, I was able to predict the deaths of relaties and our family pets within a few minutes up to a few weeks. It used to scare my parents. I had to learn not to blurt things out that I would just "know". I thought there was something wrong with me... no one else seemed to have these things they just "knew" - and I certainly was NOT encouraged to talk about it. I felt like a freak and it really bothered my parents.

When my greatgrandma was dying of cancer, I woke up in the middle of the night & knew she had passed. I felt her presence and she had come to say goodbye to me. I went into my parents bedroom and told my mom that grandma had died. She said, "Yes, grandma is dying. I don't think she'll last much longer. Go back to bed." She didn't understand what I was trying to tell her. About ten minutes later, we received the phone call that she had passed.

In highschool I predicted car accidents of friends - I refused to go with them and told them I didn't have a good feeling about it. They would call me or coming running back to me later to tell me about the accidents they were in. Luckily, none of them were badly hurt.

Countless predictions throughout my adulthood. I have several friends who call me up when something is wrong with their pets - then call me after the vet visit to tell me I was right. I never lose things like keys, sunglasses, jewelry, etc. I predicted my cancer and wrote it on a predictions board a year and a half prior to my diagnosis - including where the cancer was located. I know when (roughly... age 42/43) when I will die. I predicted the War on Terror and the Iraqi wars - which my husband can very clearly attest to. I can often sense what has happened to people who are missing - a picture of the person seems to be a huge help in connecting to it. I almost hate to say it, but I look for missing persons reports, write down what I can pick up on the case, then follow the story to see if I'm correct. The majority of the time I'm very accurate - including details. Twice I tried to email the police handling the case, but felt like I was viewed as a crackpot. I felt stupid. I truly wanted to help, but they didn't seem interested. So I stopped. I'm not a glutton for punishment. Didn't matter that what I said turned out to be true.

It's hit and miss though such as.... I knew the big snow storm was going to hit the NE around xmas. However, when I went to my parents about 3 wks ago, I didn't sense the blizzard coming that stranded us there.

There's another predicitions location I post on and people will ask for readings... I either know it immediately, or I don't. I can't seem to force it. The harder I try to pick up on something, the more wrong I seem to be. Sometimes I get a visual. Sometimes I can get yes/no answers to yes/no questions. Sometimes I get a name or a word. Sometimes I look at people and know what they will die from.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I know some people who are able to predict stuff, and get those feelings before certain type of events. As you said, they say it's pretty much hit and miss, but in the end they seem to be able to catch a lot of stuff.

I'm glad you're here with us to talk about this. Can you let us know how you feel when you happen to know something that didn't happen yet ? Is it just some kind of weird feeling, does it pop in your head, etc ? How does it happen ?

Also, do you think that everyone can develop those abilities ?

Cheers :)

Webtraveler

It's hard and frustrating when you feel like you know something - especially if there's really nothing you can do about it... like in missing children cases or unsolved crimes. You want to warn peopleif it hasn't happened yet. I know those in my life who are open to receiving my warnings and those who are not.

Sometimes it's a "gut instinct" feeling kind of thing. Sometimes names or words just pop into my head. For example, one summer I met the mother of one of my daughter's classmates at the pool. After talking to her for about 20 minutes, the name Teresa came strongly to me. I'm used to this and look for ways to figure out who this person might be in their life. I can't blurt out the name or ask straight forward, "Who is so-n-so?" because it freaks people out. So, I ask about if their family lives nearby, brother, sisters, etc... During which time, this particular person feeding me the information is getting very impatient and wants me to tell this other mother that this wants to talk about Teresa very badly. After she tells me about her parents and sister, I asked her, "Do you have any other brothers or sisters?" Her response was, "Well, my sister Teresa died in a car accident when I was 13. But it's just the one sister now." BINGO! However, I knew better than to say anything to her at this point. At the end of the afternoon, we made plans to get the kids together the following week and visit with each other again. During the time in-between, Teresa - who I now know is the person bugging me, really wants me to tell this other mom (named Julie) that I'm communicating with her. However, Teresa isn't giving me any specific info, just that she wants me to make Julie aware that Teresa is still out there somewhere. It's not like hearing voices in my head, it's more like a thought or processing words when your reading something. Anyway, for an entire week Teresa bugged the crap out of me! So when I met up with Julie again I had to tell her if for no other reason than to get Teresa to shut up and stop consuming and interrupting my thoughts. Luckily, Julie took it well and didn't look at me like I was a freak - she even continued to talk to me afterwards. I was so happy that Teresa left me alone after that!

When I was little I blurted things out before I even knew what I was saying. Things like, "Ollie is going to get hit by a car next week." Ollie was our dog. With age came the filter and the ability to halt the thoughts/words before they poured out of me. Occationally one will still slip, but now I have more control over what info I release and when.

I seem to have been born with it so I don't know if others can develop these abilities. My "gut instinct" is that some people are born with the ability to be more "connected" than others. I think if you're one of these people, you can fine-tune and improve your skills with practice just like anything else. I also believe that our true strengths are developed in this life and will be used be our "jobs" in the life hereafter.

Hope this helps!
Webtraveler

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This post was very informative. Do you sometimes meet other people with the same abilities and share things with them ? I've heard that over time, once you developed those aptitudes at some level, you end up meeting with people who share the same gifts as you do, and so on. The difference is that these people happen to feel more confident and comfortable with you, and actually tell you about their abilities.

Can you let us know about a small prediction, just for the record ?

You seem very comfortable with all these things, it's great that you are sharing this stuff with us for the common good. I bet you are working at fine-tuning your abilities like you said. Do you have any special advices to become more aware of all this ?

Cheers :)

Webtraveler

Sure... Here are 2 predictions I made Dec. 31, 2010:

1. Continued unusual, severe, & dangerous weather patterns - both in the US & Western Europe
2. Something structural collapsing/falling from the sky in a largely populated area... It's not a building, deck, parking structure, or a bridge. It's more like a tower, plane, or crane - tall/long, narrow and metal. It will be shocking to many and will be a major news story. Many dead and many injured. Early in 2011.

I don't typically visit with others about my abilities. My close friends know. My daughter & husband know. There's one other website I post at on occasion. It's not something I shout from the rooftops. If I have messages for people, I try to get that message to the person it belongs to. But I want to live as normal of a life as possible. I'm a fairly logical and analytically minded person - and there isn't a lot of credible scientific evidence that explain how or why this happens. I just know it happens.

I've met some people who believe in things like fairies and crystals, people who know terminology for all of this stuff. I guess since those things are not part of my experiences, it's not really something I'm interested in. I don't know all of the terminology for all of this stuff either. I just know what I experience. I'd rather spend time reading books by Steven Hawking or about Einstien than crystals. Although I did see a documentary on the History Channel once about some of the abilities/properties of crystal - the kind that NASA is harvesting in space and what has been used in the commercial industry with Liquid Crystal Display pannels. That looked kind of interesting.