I have a question that I’m kind of shy about

Jenette

I’m a bisexual woman and I was wondering if this site is queer friendly. The last place I went to wasn’t very accepting of my sexuality. I feel really at home here but I’m worried if I mention that I’m bisexual I’m going to get a hate mob like the last time.

toastwang

I doubt anyone really cares about what your sexuality is nor is it there business. if you have been here for a while you probably know the types of convos in place are usually very open minded and friendly in my experience. everyone is chasing something unknown to them that’s why this site is great but...I know nothing

Jenette

I doubt anyone really cares about what your sexuality is nor is it there business. if you have been here for a while you probably know the types of convos in place are usually very open minded and friendly in my experience. everyone is chasing something unknown to them that’s why this site is great but...I know nothing
I hope this is true.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I’m a bisexual woman and I was wondering if this site is queer friendly. The last place I went to wasn’t very accepting of my sexuality. I feel really at home here but I’m worried if I mention that I’m bisexual I’m going to get a hate mob like the last time.

We don't mind. Just follow the rules and all will be well. Welcome to Paranormalis.

Harte

My wife and I were married by a gay friend (she was a notary public.)

Nobody here that I've seen has ever said anything derogatory about someone's sexuality.
However, I myself am sometimes quite blunt concerning people posting utter BS (unless it's so far out as to not be worth addressing.)
If you can indulge me, I can certainly indulge you, considering (as was said) your sexuality is none of my business in the first place.

Harte

start at edge

Just surf the site, do your thing and notice when (or if) there will be any allusions to this aspect, especially who makes such allusions … and you’ll know that those are stupid, narrow-minded people. It would certainly not be pleasant to see that such people exist, but at least you’ll know with whom you’re dealing with (or whom not to deal with anymore).