I have a question

Magic

Hello,
I am trying to control my dreams from few days. But I have not succeed yet fully.
I have a question that:When we get aware of dreaming and tells the person in your dream that you are In a dream then what happens?
I once get lucid not completely. And tries to say my friend that you are in a dream but unfortunately my heart beat get so faster and my dream get broken.
Note:I have also posted this question on TTI but not got answer yet

Wind7

Staff
Hello,
I am trying to control my dreams from few days. But I have not succeed yet fully.
I have a question that:When we get aware of dreaming and tells the person in your dream that you are In a dream then what happens?
I once get lucid not completely. And tries to say my friend that you are in a dream but unfortunately my heart beat get so faster and my dream get broken.

Hello @Magic ,

I hope you don't mind but,
I moved your thread to this sub-forum where it will (hopefully) receive better exposure.

:)

Wind7

Wind7

Staff
Hello,

It's a hard question to answer, unfortunately.
I did find this though, it looks legit.

Magic

Astra_Jingga

Hello,

Hello there

I have never tried to say something to the 'people' I crossed path with in my dreams, nor have I tried to learn to control my dreams. Not with how my dreams functioned for myself personally. Being able to fully control my dreams could be fatal for me, since I might do mistakes in there, the same with the ones I also tend to make during my waking time.

Even simply coming to one 'person' I see in my dream and say hello to them could be one of those mistakes, especially if that 'person' is a total stranger for me in that dream, and if, that 'person' was a real person who happens to also exist (live) in the same world with me here. I simply can't afford that; reality in dreams can be way more unforgiving than reality in real waking time, and that much I know.

But to answer your question;

'I know', would most likely be the answer you get if you told them that they're in your dream. As to what will happen next, well, I don't know.

Hope this helps

Salam,
Astra

Last edited:

Magic

Tha
Hello there

I have never tried to say something to the 'people' I crossed path with in my dreams, nor have I tried to learn to control my dreams. Not with how my dreams functioned for myself personally. Being able to fully control my dreams could be fatal for me, since I might do mistakes in there, the same with the ones I also tend to make during my waking time.

Even simply coming to one 'person' I see in my dream and say hello to them could be one of those mistakes, especially if that 'person' is a total stranger for me in that dream, and if, that 'person' was a real person who happens to also exist (live) in the same world with me here. I simply can't afford that; reality in dreams can be way more unforgiving than reality in real waking time, and that much I know.

But to answer your question;

'I know', would most likely be the answer you get if you told them that they're in your dream. As to what will happen next, well, I don't know.

Hope this helps

Salam,
Astra
Thanks for sharing your knowledge with me😊.
But I have a question, why you don't try to control your dreams any specific reason

Astra_Jingga

Tha

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with me😊.
But I have a question, why you don't try to control your dreams any specific reason

The reason is simple but to answer your question wouldn't be as simple. Also, I can only try to explain it to you in simple terms, so please bear with me.

It's because of how my dreams functioned for me personally.

Years of having (almost) countless supernatural attacks led me to my current spiritual master in 2007, who taught me ways to protect myself against such attacks.

I didn't get to chose it for myself, the same went for my master as he just let things flowed naturally for me, but I then seemed to have developed a way to fight off supernatural attacks in my dreams.

I'm but a normal person with no gifts of seeing or hearing 'them' with my waking time consciousness. Thus for this way to work to the most of it's effectiveness, I guess it has to be my sub-consciousness that is instead taking control over my dreams, which makes sense to me.

If my waking time consciousness taking control over my dreams, I'm afraid there's always a chance I'd make mistakes when I had to fight off negative entities in my dream; the same with the mistakes I'd tend to make during my waking time (you know, like, mistaken a foe for a friend thing).

Not to mention by considering the fact that I've developed a way to fight off negative entities (or person(s)) in my dreams, you can say my protection in this matter would also rather thick that it wouldn't be just your 'normal average people' that can leisurely walking in through my dreams.

And to tell the truth, ever since I developed this way of fighting off negative energies in my dreams, I've crossed path with quite a number of unknown persons in my dreams. Some turned out to be the enemies, and some others turned out to be my spirit guardians sought only to speak with me in those dreams. You can imagine it could be a nightmare should I mistaken a foe for a friend here; I might have tried to take on my own spirit guardians or caught off guard by the enemies, I don't know which one is going to be worse. But I'm sure you can imagine that a slight mistake you made in this department can be fatal for yourself.

My sub-consciousness on the other hand, wouldn't make as much the same mistakes in this matter; it seems to know how to detect negative entities or ill-intentioned person(s) in my dreams early on and told me how to address the matter accordingly as quick as possible before it escalates, somehow. And it just happened automatically as in I don't have control over it consciously.

And that's why, for myself personally, I'd be glad to just leave matters in my dreams under the control of my sub-consciousness instead, since I have to always be extra careful with and in my own dreams so to say :)

Thank you for reading

Salam,
Astra

Magic

The reason is simple but to answer your question wouldn't be as simple. Also, I can only try to explain it to you in simple terms, so please bear with me.

It's because of how my dreams functioned for me personally.

Years of having (almost) countless supernatural attacks led me to my current spiritual master in 2007, who taught me ways to protect myself against such attacks.

I didn't get to chose it for myself, the same went for my master as he just let things flowed naturally for me, but I then seemed to have developed a way to fight off supernatural attacks in my dreams.

I'm but a normal person with no gifts of seeing or hearing 'them' with my waking time consciousness. Thus for this way to work to the most of it's effectiveness, I guess it has to be my sub-consciousness that is instead taking control over my dreams, which makes sense to me.

If my waking time consciousness taking control over my dreams, I'm afraid there's always a chance I'd make mistakes when I had to fight off negative entities in my dream; the same with the mistakes I'd tend to make during my waking time (you know, like, mistaken a foe for a friend thing).

Not to mention by considering the fact that I've developed a way to fight off negative entities (or person(s)) in my dreams, you can say my protection in this matter would also rather thick that it wouldn't be just your 'normal average people' that can leisurely walking in through my dreams.

And to tell the truth, ever since I developed this way of fighting off negative energies in my dreams, I've crossed path with quite a number of unknown persons in my dreams. Some turned out to be the enemies, and some others turned out to be my spirit guardians sought only to speak with me in those dreams. You can imagine it could be a nightmare should I mistaken a foe for a friend here; I might have tried to take on my own spirit guardians or caught off guard by the enemies, I don't know which one is going to be worse. But I'm sure you can imagine that a slight mistake you made in this department can be fatal for yourself.

My sub-consciousness on the other hand, wouldn't make as much the same mistakes in this matter; it seems to know how to detect negative entities or ill-intentioned person(s) in my dreams early on and told me how to address the matter accordingly as quick as possible before it escalates, somehow. And it just happened automatically as in I don't have control over it consciously.

And that's why, for myself personally, I'd be glad to just leave matters in my dreams under the control of my sub-consciousness instead, since I have to always be extra careful with and in my own dreams so to say :)

Thank you for reading

Salam,
Astra
Oo. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Mayhem

Zenith
A couple of things to consider.

When in a dream and trying to stabilise and realise what is happening its worth to understand it can be a played out even from your past day. Whether there were worries, upsets, unexpected anguish which can trigger off unpleasant dreams as most people would determine these to be nightmares.

All is not what it seems either try an establish a physical say sign on a wall, letters or landmark for me that seems to ground it in before or when something like a chase begins or the like. To me it seems there is a task to complete but its laid out like a puzzle and you dont really know what you have to do. The perception of how long this takes i have never been able to work out.

Will think some more on this. But this is how i approach the entry

'I sit in my mind facing the ocean staring at the point of water meeting sky in the distance. For about 15 mins i build up the scene around me sand, water, etc.

Then imagining up and down the beach deserted sands behind me i vison a far as can be seen high dunes. My goal is to imagine a scene triggering a dream, a vivid dream it has worked many times.

So after the initial 15 or so minutes i imagine myself walking up the dunes and over searching for the doorway further out, with the intention of entering and give or that a while get into the dream itself'