I Have A Really bad Headache

TimeFlipper

@Kazper Thank you for the reply, it was as i expected...
As i have personally discovered from my own chagrin, assuming things can lead to confusion :confused:..
Therefore i now follow the saying that when we Assume things, we can make an"Ass" out of "U" and "Me" :D..

Mayhem

Zenith
i think you need to visualize the light and good thoughts, sound very much like a relative of mine. mired in the depths.
think postive

Kazper

GRADUATE
As i have personally discovered from my own chagrin, assuming things can lead to confusion :confused:..
Therefore i now follow the saying that when we Assume things, we can make an"Ass" out of "U" and "Me" :D..
Yes exactly lol, more of my habit. lol:)

Kazper

GRADUATE
i think you need to visualize the light and good thoughts, sound very much like a relative of mine. mired in the depths.
think postive
I honestly think I'm taking in too much too fast, but I can't seem to control it. I need a break and maybe try to do some socializing more with my friends for awhile.

Kazper

GRADUATE
Yes exactly lol, more of my habit. lol:)

Iam pleased to know that iam not alone in the humiliation :D
LOL yes I sometime get way to focused and reallydon't think of others. Its kinda selfish and stupid on my end, . I'll get use to it lol

TimeFlipper

think postive
I honestly think I'm taking in too much too fast, but I can't seem to control it. I need a break and maybe try to do some socializing more with my friends for awhile.

You are correct in what you say..
Periodically i forget all about time-travel and electronics and take rest in watching movies that Rita Hayworth and Caroline Munro have been in ;) :LOL:

TimeFlipper

for a laugh but a bit dark vincent price last man on earth. 1964

And why not my friend, i also have been watching Tales From The Crypt during my sojourn from the same year 1964...
Which is stupid because i suffer nightmares after seeing them! :eek: :LOL: