I Have A Really bad Headache

Kazper

GRADUATE
I have had a really bad headache for nearly 2 Weeks now...OMG.
Since these "THINGS" have been going on with me, I developed an extreme migraine like headache, front , back , left and right sides. It varies in location and intensity. I have tried everything to relive it, but it seems like M-J is the thing that helps it. But smoking it too much removes my mind from this new found passion. Any Help would be much appreciated.
TY

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As a headache sufferer, I empathize. I wish I had a solution for you. I don't have one long headache, but I get them about 4 times a week. Sometimes medication helps, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes salt helps, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes caffeine helps, sometimes it doesn't. I've even tried all of the above. Anyway, with many headaches comes much down time and then weight gain tends to follow. It's a vicious catch 22.

Kazper

GRADUATE
As a headache sufferer, I empathize. I wish I had a solution for you. I don't have one long headache, but I get them about 4 times a week. Sometimes medication helps, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes salt helps, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes caffeine helps, sometimes it doesn't. I've even tried all of the above. Anyway, with many headaches comes much down time and then weight gain tends to follow. It's a vicious catch 22.
I actually lost a lot of weight, lol. Marijuana relives these headaches, but weed interferes with my focusing etc... , I have been literally in bed for 11 days now. I tried oxycodone 10 mg but the headache goes away for 2-3 tops. I think I may have to take a break from youtube and researching.

Mayhem

Zenith
Cannabis inhibits your appetite, might be better to try another approach.

It also as you have not noted does interfere with the mind.

This is different for each human, if you are experiencing possible life changes
as you describe in your dna threads, maybe lessen the consumption to see if
you feel better generally. Do you have trouble sleeping?

Try Shungite water, it expels toxins and does a lot for the body.
Shungite Research Paper

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Since these "THINGS" have been going on with me, I developed an extreme migraine like headache, front , back , left and right sides. It varies in location and intensity. I have tried everything to relive it, but it seems like M-J is the thing that helps it. But smoking it too much removes my mind from this new found passion. Any Help would be much appreciated.
TY

Would you please tell all of us what has your headache got to do with time-travelling??..
Perhaps you overlooked that this thread is for discussions about time-travelling, and not discussions about drugs..
If your statements are supposed to indicate that the headaches have been brought on by time-travelling, then please get to the point as soon as possible...Thank you :)..

Kazper

GRADUATE
TY

Would you please tell all of us what has your headache got to do with time-travelling??..
Perhaps you overlooked that this thread is for discussions about time-travelling, and not discussions about drugs..
If your statements are supposed to indicate that the headaches have been brought on by time-travelling, then please get to the point as soon as possible...Thank you :)..
Yes I have been having 1st person views in a dream state of going thru white walls , white strips of glowing strip of a material and what seemed to be actual doorways , then awaken in different parts of my home. I did post these events. My main purpose was to see if anyone else had the same problem. Next time I'll elaborate more on them or ask anyone who have had some sort of time travel had what I felt days later etc... my bad. I thought that that being in the time travel area people would assume this, or maybe like I said someone would have known what I was going thru. So it was/is related.:)

Kazper

GRADUATE
TY

Yes I have been having 1st person views in a dream state of going thru white walls , white strips of glowing strip of a material and what seemed to be actual doorways , then awaken in different parts of my home. I did post these events. My main purpose was to see if anyone else had the same problem. Next time I'll elaborate more on them or ask anyone who have had some sort of time travel had what I felt days later etc... my bad. I thought that that being in the time travel area people would assume this, or maybe like I said someone would have known what I was going thru. So it was/is related.:)

I run several of my own forums which I make for people, so by topic I am use to people knowing it is related by the topic. Sorry about that.

Kazper

GRADUATE
Cannabis inhibits your appetite, might be better to try another approach.

It also as you have not noted does interfere with the mind.

This is different for each human, if you are experiencing possible life changes
as you describe in your dna threads, maybe lessen the consumption to see if
you feel better generally. Do you have trouble sleeping?

Try Shungite water, it expels toxins and does a lot for the body.
Shungite Research Paper
I rarely touch Marijuana, it is more Legal medicinal MJ, that I use. The effects of tiredness and like I posted.
Sometimes I barely sleep, fine and deep, Sometimes its like I feel something watching me and sorta sleep with one eye open and never get too much sleep, it varies. But it has increased dramatically over the months, the dreams or visuals that I have.