I Have Already Been Proven Correct

JohnTitor2063

Okay what is this thread of disscuion about?

This is a very old thread. That talks about John Titor's comments about cancelling the Olympics.

I had posted a 'prediction' on many news forums. I said that the U.K. band 'Muse' would have UFOs fly over them during their Olympic performance in which they played the song "Survive". The montage of the official video starts with Olympics in the past and scrolls through the years to the present. This is similar to the B-52s "Song for a Future Generation".

My 'prediction' was easy to make because Muse often features UFOs in the background of their concerts. True enough, digital UFOs did appear over Muse during their performance. This made people who were laughing at my silly predictions, very angry. Of course, I set them up to be embarrassed.

TimeFlipper

This is a very old thread. That talks about John Titor's comments about cancelling the Olympics.

I had posted a 'prediction' on many news forums. I said that the U.K. band 'Muse' would have UFOs fly over them during their Olympic performance in which they played the song "Survive". The montage of the official video starts with Olympics in the past and scrolls through the years to the present. This is similar to the B-52s "Song for a Future Generation".

My 'prediction' was easy to make because Muse often features UFOs in the background of their concerts. True enough, digital UFOs did appear over Muse during their performance. This made people who were laughing at my silly predictions, very angry. Of course, I set them up to be embarrassed.

Kindly clarify what you mean about "digital" UFOs :)..