I have found something of importance!.,

Chromium

Originally posted by eleventhdr@Oct 12 2004, 06:41 AM
Please come on in and we can discuss it!?.

What have you found?

sosuemetoo

Eleventhdr,
Please post what you have and change the title of your post to reflect your news. Please do this within 24 hours or I will have to place this thread in the trash.

Please do not begin threads that are uninformative. In the future, if you are looking to find who is online, simply go to the main forum page, towards the bottom and it will show the list of users currently online. You may PM them and ask that they join you in chat to discuss.

I ask that the members do not post anymore replies on this thread until Eleventhdr has posted his news.

"Mom"

eleventhdr

Originally posted by sosuemetoo@Oct 12 2004, 07:10 AM
Eleventhdr,
Please post what you have and change the title of your post to reflect your news. Please do this within 24 hours or I will have to place this thread in the trash.

Please do not begin threads that are uninformative. In the future, if you are looking to find who is online, simply go to the main forum page, towards the bottom and it will show the list of users currently online. You may PM them and ask that they join you in chat to discuss.

I ask that the members do not post anymore replies on this thread until Eleventhdr has posted his news.

\"Mom\"
well alright but I think you misunderstood why I did title my post that way it is my own signiture way of posting when I have frist come on and am trying to establish any new post. What it really does mean is just what it does imply. Who is out there and willing to come in and listen and discuss what will follow and come next which is usually very imperitive and intriging. that is why I did title it this way it was not just to find out who was online really. Anyway having been on the old Time travel forumns and finally having found yours once again. I am trying to get and come back in . So did not and do not want any further misunder standings I will now attemp to remedy this situation. With follow up post that will now explain where and what I am mostly all about those who knew me from the old forumn will know already am I right out there like the truth is out there this is where I am standing and have been for quite sometime really. I am most always working on my own to further the whole and total cause of Time travel and all of it's implications which can are are vast caculating and cool Like the described martains in the now old and famous War of the worlds and or the martians in the John Carter E.G. Bourrougs Story line and there is much more there then you can fathom in heaven and earth Horatiao sorry if my speeling is a little off but it was never a strong point of mine anyway. So please do stand by and I will post much more about what I am personally doing to further the entire cause. Alright. Thank's ever so for standing by and waiting and am pleased you did wait until I could get back and give it it's due justice without trashing it until I could do just that. Anything worth really listening to is worth wating to see and hear out indeed. So now I will proceed to tell and explian where I am coming from. The Eleventh Doctor!.

eleventhdr

What I have found indeed is an real actual ripple or rip in the very sapce time and it is very real after some research and going to the place where I did suspect it alwway was it has showing up in and on film and I do have pics of it it really does excits. And I am still now currently working still on trying to get to it even more and find an actual way to Phyiscally jump backward's down the very time line that we all are looking for.. I am going to continue to work on this until I do actual jump back phyiscal in time . So there you have it there is of course much more to it then just that it took considerable effort to find this put at all and I am kind of sitting on it but it is really tehre my friends and I have the real pic evidence to bak it up right now. Of course it will take much more effot to be actual able to be able to utilize it in the fashion that I am working on and anticapating it will be useable in this very fashion. But tehre it really is there. So I am continuning to work on getting to the final point where i can actual jump Hopefully it will remain there long enough for me to do just this we will yet see but i am very hopeful now that I havc actual found something very positive in this long search. I will continue to let you know how it all does work out. If and when any are interested please then come over here if and when at all possible And I can show you where and hwo it really is there. Do not want to devulige to much more then that until I am very sure I can achieve the final results that I am working on and striving to accomplish Thank's will keep you posted as to how it does go!. Later Jay The Eleventh Doctor!.

StarLord

Where is the truth in your claim? If you cannot prove it we can not believe you.

Fringan

Originally posted by eleventhdr@Oct 13 2004, 07:52 AM
What I have found indeed is an real actual ripple or rip in the very sapce time and it is very real after some research and going to the place where I did suspect it alwway was it has showing up in and on film and I do have pics of it it really does excits.

[...]

...and I have the real pic evidence to bak it up right now

1. Please use Spell Check (there is a button under the window in which you type) and if the text is long, try to split it up so it's easier to read.

2. If you have pictures, please post them - don't just say you have pictures.

eleventhdr

Originally posted by Fringan+Oct 13 2004, 10:45 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-eleventhdr@Oct 13 2004, 07:52 AM
What I have found indeed is an real actual ripple or rip in the very sapce time and it is very real after some research and going to the place where I did suspect it alwway was it has showing up in and on film and I do have pics of it it really does excits.

[...]

...and I have the real pic evidence to bak it up right now

1. Please use Spell Check (there is a button under the window in which you type) and if the text is long, try to split it up so it's easier to read.

2. If you have pictures, please post them - don't just say you have pictures.
[/b][/quote]Alright. what I say I have I really do have and this includes the pics I am not kidding arohnd here i have been researching this for some time now I will try to find a way to post the pics I do have. But those like I do say who do know me from the old Time travel forumn know I am No lightweight and What I do say is real evidence is the truth!. Oh well I will try to post the pics so you can see But in the meantime you can trust me and in what I am saying is the real truth I have been in it long enough to know that others might be skepitcal etc et all But then also I have been in this a long enoughtimeto also trust one who has done the real reaserch like I have and to know and belive that those of us who have been around it long enough are not going to be making up a lot of nonsense. If and when I can I will try to post the pics I have for thsoe who really need this as factual evidence But jusat by looking at it you might still not belive and or you might come to realize that I am not kidding here it is really up to you. But I know where I stand and am deadly serious in all of my endeavors. So Just wait and see if you really must. Oh and by the way all of us make small mistakes from time to time and this does include misspelling do not take that so seroiusly if and when we were to become perfect how dull that would be !. Later with much more The Eleventh Doctor!.

Jovial_Kitten

eleventhdoctor,
when you click "add reply" on a thread at the very bottom of that page it will have a place that says file attachments
You can then click the "browse" button and find the picture you want to share and then select the picture and then press "add attachment"
This will upload the picture to the board and everyone can see it then.

I have provided a screenshot to show you where this is located.