I have interviewed time travelers. Ask me anything.

TimeFlipper

It's just a thought. But let's just suppose that ApexTV is a subdivision of the CIA. Whose sole purpose is to promote a disinformation campaign on Time Travel.

i think the CIA would be a lot more sophisticated with their production of video clips for disinformation purposes ;) :LOL:

Kairos

Also, Trump would have died in a fire in 2014 if the CIA had access to information about future events.

titorite

Also, Trump would have died in a fire in 2014 if the CIA had access to information about future events.
Your joking? Trump is a great puppet. He continues the tradition of bringing the CIA into the whitehouse. He bombs Syria when he is told to bomb Syria. He divides the nation like boss . the CIA couldn't ask for anyone better.

Kairos

Your joking? Trump is a great puppet. He continues the tradition of bringing the CIA into the whitehouse. He bombs Syria when he is told to bomb Syria. He divides the nation like boss . the CIA couldn't ask for anyone better.

LOL

That's why they colluded with Russians to fabricate bogus intelligence on Trump in order to obtain an illegal warrant against his campaign to help out Hillary. Because they wanted him elected. lulz

mitmitice1

hahhahahhah ok,i can play that.
tell me, do you started to burn witches and punishing people for using spells to get what they desire??
do you changed the money?
how you are not dead??? are using demons to show the future??
you know they can be wrong

mthamson

What commonality of travel have you discovered? I have made notice that most all shared experiences indicate travel within a given system. This should not be possible, although I have curiosities to their merits in explanation as they would need utilization of concepts even beyond base travel. I am interested in experiences not pertaining to this linearity due to the contained unlikely nature. My hope is to find stories that share characteristics to my travels. I wish not to reveal more specifics in initial inquiries as it may lead to answers not genuine, but I can provide more concise questioning in understanding that my current request permits vague difficulty.

NaturalPhilosopher

cia wouldn't bother...
most people are so convinced everything is cia disinfo already

strangely enough legitimate ignorance and conspiracy look identical

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
What commonality of travel have you discovered? I have made notice that most all shared experiences indicate travel within a given system. This should not be possible, although I have curiosities to their merits in explanation as they would need utilization of concepts even beyond base travel. I am interested in experiences not pertaining to this linearity due to the contained unlikely nature. My hope is to find stories that share characteristics to my travels. I wish not to reveal more specifics in initial inquiries as it may lead to answers not genuine, but I can provide more concise questioning in understanding that my current request permits vague difficulty.

This is complete nonsense. It is not comprehensible by a human. Therefore you must be a bot.

mthamson

This is complete nonsense. It is not comprehensible by a human. Therefore you must be a bot.

My apologies. Let me try to truncate to my basic premise and use more familiar sentence structure. Perhaps a more refined and premised question is beneficial.

My nature of my travel uses spin states of higher order quanta connections. This is the most common means. Travel is completed by transferring the states of the person or object (p/o) to this higher state. At this point, the p/o can loop to branes with locally connected and similar states. Imagine a highway that is separated by a height. One can not pass from one height to the other without jumping. One can not pass to a different brane without passing through a higher state.

Information can pass between branes, and is interpreted to determine probable information. Such information is relative velocity and position of a go to location, such as earth

Branes are states of different probability outcomes. Time is of different passages due to differences in velocities in inertial frames caused by these outcomes. In truncation, earth is traveling at a faster rate in my brane compared to yours. Therefore, more time has passed in mine compared to yours.

Time travel as it is oft quoted here is not possible within one brane. One can not reverse such a continuum as causality and probability would be altered resulting in a brane that already would exist.

My question is now: have you witnessed similar methods described?