I have questions? Can you answer them??

Froggers

Hello there,

I have a few question's about the future & what we can expect in the years to come. I need honest answers & Straight forth answers. I ask there to be NO Riddles, Lies, Question within a question & per honesty. If you comment on here and can not give me proof of these then please do not comment you'll not only be wasting my time but others. Thank you!​

My Questions

* Will there ever be a in the years to come a easier way for women that have trouble getting pregnant to become pregnant? Please, indicate how. I know currently we have ADOPTEN, IVF and many other method now. I want to no if it'll be simpler for husbands and wife's.

* Will there be a stop to children having children? Like another method to preventing teens for getting pregnant. I've seen allot of time traveler's say that in later years the biggest among other's is a over population and i think it starts here. What is the plans for years to come with that?

* Why is there no women time travelers?

* I have not yet seen what may or may not happen in 2018 or 2018 so fare?

* What will happen with money, will it ever become easier for the lower class?

* Will it ever be possible to speak to you're pets? { LOL} I think it would be neat...

* How will job's change over time? & how will we be able to provide for our family's??

* Is there a future self that watches over you're current self to make sure ur life goes as planned? They just simply dont show them selves to you for the sake of messing up the future & as the time goes by you line up with that future self and so on and so forth?

* Will there ever be a way to bring back a loved one you've lost?

* Will god come back to earth and take us to heaven as it does say in the bible? { If no you will have to show me facts } If not where do we go after we pass?
- I read a post on here earlier that dosent line up with another supposed time travelers story. This said time traveler said that in 2028 which said that time travel will be told to the public and be able to be used and not hidden any longer. This comment on here said time travel will never be opened to the public. I also would like to no why do time travelers hide if they want us to no so they can safe years to come? What do you have to hide?? I mean u want us to no these things but you cant show you're self or answer questions pertaining to certain things. I understand altering the future or past but still. There also is so many, I've yet to see a woman witch is gender shaming.Why do many time travelers if u so called cant tell us certain things and u may get in trouble? That make not sense at all.

This is all my current questions i have. Please, remember i need proof to back up you're facts. I'm not gonna believe you because u say so i need proof & facts.​

Hazzie Hippie

Hello welcome to the site :)

I must say that time travel it’s a wicked interesting topic .

As for you last paragraph. I can’t really help you with any proof . But It’s always good to keep an
open mind to stuff. Anyways you will have lots of fun here :)

Last edited:

Froggers

Hello welcome to the site :)

I must say that time travel it’s a wicked interesting topic .

As for you last paragraph. I can’t really help you with any proof . But It’s always good to keep an
open mind to stuff. Anyways you will have lots of fun here :)

I usually am pretty open to what could be in the world. I however have been lied to so much that i never no what the truth is anymore. I just am here to possibly learn something.

NaturalPhilosopher

1)yes can cause barrren women to become pregnant with time charged materials.

2)if you raise your vibe enough you can control your body to prevent conception.

3)the spectrum of accomplishments by women are in the middle range. What does that mean? Well IQ's of women are known to be lower than men overall but also higher than the lowest IQ's which are held by men. Means there's more men geniuses but also predominately male serial killers too.

4)2018 will be interesting

5)shortly materializers will be introduced to the public so people can make anything they want, money will still exist until everyone fills their house full of materialized cash making it meaningless.

6)people with a high vibe can talk to pets

7)automation increases(don't have to be a time traveler to see that) and with the introduction of materializers people get lazy. Robots take over the labor jobs but without causing unemployment.

8)your higherself is your futureself so yes but in a different dimensional form.

9)can resurrect the recently dead within 3 days if not mutiliated with time charged substances

10)yes the rapture and arrival of god happens but no time traveler can see it because any divine intervention in the timeline cannot ever be predicted by timeviewing tech or time machines.

11)past and future are constantly changing in this timeline but also in parallel timelines same time. Even time travelers can't see every change unless it changes when they're in the process of time traveling(in the field) then they'll see it. When god changes time nobody can predict it either. The hardest part to understand is the past is constantly changing, just 5 minutes ago you were an MD with years of experience, you just don't remember. Psychics with a high enough vibe can detect changes made to the past and future though.

12)time travelers do reveal themselves in private but never in public because it changes the collective unconscious if they go public and it's a huge no-no. Only bad things happen to everyone involved unless the collective unconscious has authorized a public disclosure event. Also private concerns exist, why would you risk changing the whole life you know by sharing information with people in the past? Little risky if you ask me, instantly your whole life becomes uncertain.

Rudi

Hello there,

I have a few question's about the future & what we can expect in the years to come. I need honest answers & Straight forth answers. I ask there to be NO Riddles, Lies, Question within a question & per honesty. If you comment on here and can not give me proof of these then please do not comment you'll not only be wasting my time but others. Thank you!​

My Questions​
Hello there,

My Questions

* Will there ever be a in the years to come a easier way for women that have trouble getting pregnant to become pregnant? Please, indicate how. I know currently we have ADOPTEN, IVF and many other method now. I want to no if it'll be simpler for husbands and wife's.

* Will there be a stop to children having children? Like another method to preventing teens for getting pregnant. I've seen allot of time traveler's say that in later years the biggest among other's is a over population and i think it starts here. What is the plans for years to come with that?

* Will it ever be possible to speak to you're pets? { LOL} I think it would be neat...

* How will job's change over time? & how will we be able to provide for our family's??

* Is there a future self that watches over you're current self to make sure ur life goes as planned? They just simply dont show them selves to you for the sake of messing up the future & as the time goes by you line up with that future self and so on and so forth?

* Will god come back to earth and take us to heaven as it does say in the bible? { If no you will have to show me facts } If not where do we go after we pass?
- I read a post on here earlier that dosent line up with another supposed time travelers story. This said time traveler said that in 2028 which said that time travel will be told to the public and be able to be used and not hidden any longer. This comment on here said time travel will never be opened to the public. I also would like to no why do time travelers hide if they want us to no so they can safe years to come? What do you have to hide?? I mean u want us to no these things but you cant show you're self or answer questions pertaining to certain things. I understand altering the future or past but still. There also is so many, I've yet to see a woman witch is gender shaming.Why do many time travelers if u so called cant tell us certain things and u may get in trouble? That make not sense at all.

This is all my current questions i have. Please, remember i need proof to back up you're facts. I'm not gonna believe you because u say so i need proof & facts.​

In the coming years there will be more and more problems with the reproduction or birth of healthy children.

The year 2028 will not exist, because Planet Earth will be reset in about 2025 and a new era will begin.

Attachments

• nočna mora.png
    nočna mora.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 2

Froggers

Hello there,

My Questions​
Hello there,

My Questions

In the coming years there will be more and more problems with the reproduction or birth of healthy children.

The year 2028 will not exist, because Planet Earth will be reset in about 2025 and a new era will begin.

And may i ask how you no this? And what do you mean reset??

NaturalPhilosopher

flash of energy from the sun, mass arrests of the illuminati by the alliance forces(galactic federation working with white hats in the pentagon and russian military), full disclosure on mainstrem media, debt cancellation, new financial system, introduction of materializers, free energy, healing equip, limited alien landings to people on private property who later report their experiences to the media, some people dematerializing to 5th density, 6months later when people demand it, first contact.