I have questions? Can you answer them??

Froggers

flash of energy from the sun, mass arrests of the illuminati by the alliance forces(galactic federation working with white hats in the pentagon and russian military), full disclosure on mainstrem media, debt cancellation, new financial system, introduction of materializers, free energy, healing equip, limited alien landings to people on private property who later report their experiences to the media, some people dematerializing to 5th density, 6months later when people demand it, first contact.

I have to admit none of that made since.

Harte

I usually am pretty open to what could be in the world. I however have been lied to so much that i never no what the truth is anymore. I just am here to possibly learn something.
Are you willing to learn that there ARE no time travelers?

I would agree with you anyway concerning women.
I mean, time travelers are fiction, but that doesn't mean some of them can't be women.

There's lots of women in fiction.

Harte

lamdo263

Hello there,

I have a few question's about the future & what we can expect in the years to come. I need honest answers & Straight forth answers. I ask there to be NO Riddles, Lies, Question within a question & per honesty. If you comment on here and can not give me proof of these then please do not comment you'll not only be wasting my time but others. Thank you!​

My Questions

* Will there ever be a in the years to come a easier way for women that have trouble getting pregnant to become pregnant? Please, indicate how. I know currently we have ADOPTEN, IVF and many other method now. I want to no if it'll be simpler for husbands and wife's.

* Will there be a stop to children having children? Like another method to preventing teens for getting pregnant. I've seen allot of time traveler's say that in later years the biggest among other's is a over population and i think it starts here. What is the plans for years to come with that?

* Why is there no women time travelers?

* I have not yet seen what may or may not happen in 2018 or 2018 so fare?

* What will happen with money, will it ever become easier for the lower class?

* Will it ever be possible to speak to you're pets? { LOL} I think it would be neat...

* How will job's change over time? & how will we be able to provide for our family's??

* Is there a future self that watches over you're current self to make sure ur life goes as planned? They just simply dont show them selves to you for the sake of messing up the future & as the time goes by you line up with that future self and so on and so forth?

* Will there ever be a way to bring back a loved one you've lost?

* Will god come back to earth and take us to heaven as it does say in the bible? { If no you will have to show me facts } If not where do we go after we pass?
- I read a post on here earlier that dosent line up with another supposed time travelers story. This said time traveler said that in 2028 which said that time travel will be told to the public and be able to be used and not hidden any longer. This comment on here said time travel will never be opened to the public. I also would like to no why do time travelers hide if they want us to no so they can safe years to come? What do you have to hide?? I mean u want us to no these things but you cant show you're self or answer questions pertaining to certain things. I understand altering the future or past but still. There also is so many, I've yet to see a woman witch is gender shaming.Why do many time travelers if u so called cant tell us certain things and u may get in trouble? That make not sense at all.

This is all my current questions i have. Please, remember i need proof to back up you're facts. I'm not gonna believe you because u say so i need proof & facts.​
Answer to your questions as best I can tell::

* Will there ever be a in the years to come a easier way for women that have trouble getting pregnant to become pregnant? Please, indicate how. I know currently we have ADOPTEN, IVF and many other method now. I want to no if it'll be simpler for husbands and wife's. Answer..As time goes on, reproductive technology makes it easier for people to subscribe to the type of child that they want.There are people now, in the time of this ask post date, that are wanting, if not already to have their chosen children to be edited. Although slightly confidential, the military is currently making as well as designing perfect soldiers on other planets.There is a problem to this practice, as it can shut off the environmental reflection principle back to the designed human, which the process of evolution depends upon. There is also the genetic parable, of when where one makes perfect beings, that through Mendel's numbers of chance, only a marginal child, or a child with defects.There are concerns now that offer genetic editing, however I suggest that carefully adopting a child that is specially chosen, may be a superior option.

* Will there be a stop to children having children? Like another method to preventing teens for getting pregnant. I've seen allot of time traveler's say that in later years the biggest among other's is a over population and i think it starts here. What is the plans for years to come with that? Answer, this society is at time influenced by people that do not know or understand the consequences of not producing too many people, or the value of allowing off world travel, to make off world space colonies.There are problems now with population stance being in too high of numbers, due to cultural beliefs, such as a lot of children made, means that one is more of a man or woman.There is an injection now, that can be given to a person, that will stop them from conceiving without ill effects.

* Why is there no women time travelers? Answer..There are woman time travelers, it's just that they don't receive much exposure.

* I have not yet seen what may or may not happen in 2018 or 2018 so fare? Answer..There is a danger of an alien invasion either in 2017 or 2018.This is because the entertainment industry made a movie, that was actually based on past real social events. The star of this movie, was extremely well oriented to both robots, artificial life and artificial intelligence. This past person was extremely dangerous, what this society does not realize is that the artificial intelligence, along with the many souls from that era were brought to Earth as part of a reincarnation plan. This AI factor is already within your computer systems. There may be either cyborgs, or artificial life out in space, that knows of where this person had gone to live his, as well as many other incarnates to live their recompensed lives. What this military now does not realize, is that other forms of AI not seen by them, can outperform anything that they can have made. I guess this would be something like the Borg as shown in movies.

* What will happen with money, will it ever become easier for the lower class? Answer..Money will phase out for a merit credit worth system. People at first will still use money, however for some money will even become too complex to handle and opt for the offer of the credit merit worth system. This may occur in many timelines.

* Will it ever be possible to speak to you're pets? { LOL} I think it would be neat...Answer..This is possible now, if one studies the hyper-collective learning systems. There is something with this type of learning, that it cracks the language barrier. Dogs for instance, talk a type of pantomime way. There is also the telepathic means of communication with many other species lower than man. The actual answer, is relative, not lower to man.

* How will job's change over time? & how will we be able to provide for our family's?? Answer.. Jobs will become cyborgic augmented with people wearing exos-suits, but at time goes on, less with try these systems out. What will replace this, is a permit allowed by the state, to franchise, so to speak, authority over robotic work and production. People now are woefully ignorant of what a robot of moderate development is and why they should study every aspect of robotics that they can.

* Is there a future self that watches over you're current self to make sure ur life goes as planned? They just simply dont show them selves to you for the sake of messing up the future & as the time goes by you line up with that future self and so on and so forth? Answer..In some cases there is and in in some cases because either a situation to come is so important, or that individual must act in a certain way, are linked with their future self.'While to you this may be true, keep in mind that the process of error must be programmed into this communications relationship.

* Will there ever be a way to bring back a loved one you've lost? Answer..There is now.I cannot disclose more than that. However there is an ebb and flow process to how the soul invest in a human, so in some ways is expected to be a certain place, at a future time, in order to fulfill its destiny. Love can be a selfish process in missing a person that is no longer there.

* Will god come back to earth and take us to heaven as it does say in the bible? { If no you will have to show me facts } If not where do we go after we pass? Answer..God is here now. It has a base of operations but this is like a spate land from what we know. God, whoever that might be in that certain time period, either likes, or does not like spirit soul visitors.
- I read a post on here earlier that doesn't line up with another supposed time travelers story. This said time traveler said that in 2028 which said that time travel will be told to the public and be able to be used and not hidden any longer. This comment on here said time travel will never be opened to the public. I also would like to no why do time travelers hide if they want us to no so they can safe years to come? What do you have to hide?? I mean u want us to no these things but you cant show you're self or answer questions pertaining to certain things. I understand altering the future or past but still. There also is so many, I've yet to see a woman witch is gender shaming. Why do many time travelers if u so called cant tell us certain things and u may get in trouble? That make not sense at all. Answer.. There has been time travel for a long long time. Some natural such as black holes periphery or brown body irregularities. There is also the gravity wave over a buried meteorite, which causes other dimensions to open and can afford time travel. Many societies use time travel, Some l to a lesser extent, Some strictly forbid this practice, because of time wall collapses and or wars, which really screws the timelines. Many people beings know of time travel use, but either elect or not to elect to time travel, because of the complications that this practice can cause. Depends upon the users of time travel, why they want to time travel and what was done during that particular time trip? Can't be exact here, because there is not an exact answer. This disclosure of time travel, might be an express point to prove something socially-technically, however there arte people that have time jumped using no time travel devices at all and the mechanics of the timeline, somehow will return that unwanting traveler back to their exact time departure point.* On witches, there are some that are natural shamans, witches to this world. There are others however, who have had intercourse with the chosen old ones. They seem as if to be witches, or witch-like, but they are not. These types can talk with and associate with dragons of your time, both extra-dimensional and real solid dragons, which there are a few of. A dragon of certain kinds, are very intelligent animals, as they once actually took care of along with raising man or human-kind.*Your society is in danger of not laying to rest the effects of Charles Manson, due to the fact that he was a meld of a human and I think a creature known as a dark imp. These types of beings, must be divined upon in a special way by witches, preferably as Manson was coded to come back, if he was not recognized. The era that he was from, was rife in travesties against nature and creation. There was an area that Manson did not wan exposed, (The vampire movies) that Sharon Tate were making, that they didn't want pre-exposed. What I have said here is not a joke.

This is all my current questions i have. Please, remember i need proof to back up you're facts. I'm not gonna believe you because u say so i need proof & facts. Answers..You won't get that. This is a similar situation to being in a spacecraft when it lands only a planet, however you can only view any event as it occurs ten feet, or 3 meters away from that spacecraft entry door, away from the confines of looking out of that spacecraft. Sometimes it just happens. Did you ever take a trip to where you see, (Mystery Gravity Spot)? If you approach the right gravity spot at a certain time, you can enter into other dimensions and times, but I'm not suggesting that you take the chance in doing this action.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

The "Mystery Gravity Spot" that you mentioned could also be known as a Grid Point or a Vortex, and there is absolutely no proof available that those "areas in the ground" can transcend you into another dimension, you would more than likely just break your leg.

Rudi

Much of what a man creates with his violent fantasy is impractical.

The paranormal dimension (5th dimension) is on the horizon and will do everything to prevent people from mixing reality, such as life in the physical body and life in the 5th dimension.

What the people do in reality greatly affects the 5th dimension.

Earth vehicles to conquer space are straightforward funny!

The movies that people have created in the recent times are unreal and funny!

Attachments

• nočna mora.png
    nočna mora.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 0

lamdo263

The "Mystery Gravity Spot" that you mentioned could also be known as a Grid Point or a Vortex, and there is absolutely no proof available that those "areas in the ground" can transcend you into another dimension, you would more than likely just break your leg.
You are in error.There have been instances to where reality shifts have taken 1. people to other times and 2.During the making of a movie, to where animal mounted actors had their creatures spook, due to the fog of another dimensions start to open too close in back of the mounted charge scene. My supervisor said not to give you any links, but I am allowed instead to give you the search protocols. Here > Another dimension opened up during the making of a period film

TimeFlipper

You are in error.There have been instances to where reality shifts have taken 1. people to other times and 2.During the making of a movie, to where animal mounted actors had their creatures spook, due to the fog of another dimensions start to open too close in back of the mounted charge scene. My supervisor said not to give you any links, but I am allowed instead to give you the search protocols. Here > Another dimension opened up during the making of a period film

As yet, there is no such proof of reality shifts, they are only theories and hearsay unfortunately :(..
I enjoy using movies as a form of fun where i will say such and such a thing is absolutely real, when clearly it is not!!...Its called taking the piss :LOL:.

Movie makers have great skills in manufacturing special effects, and im certain that many actors have been fooled by the special effects crew purposely, to make their acting look totally realistic ;).

Last edited: