Confirmed Hoax I have slipped the shackles of time.

Goofy

Howdy,

I have built a fully functioning time machine, and to prove it I have gone forward in time and have read the headlines of three national newspapers.

I have those headlines ready if anyone is interested. I'm fully open for question. But I'm not prepared to divulge too much about my time machine.

For now I shall simply be referred to as Goofy.

Goofy

TimeFlipper

Howdy,

I have built a fully functioning time machine, and to prove it I have gone forward in time and have read the headlines of three national newspapers.

I have those headlines ready if anyone is interested. I'm fully open for question. But I'm not prepared to divulge too much about my time machine.

For now I shall simply be referred to as Goofy.

Goofy
The test was going forward in time ONE week into the future and reading the headlines of three individual newspapers, then returning immediately and posting them on here those three newspaper headlines today...

If those 3 newspaper headlines are correct in ONE weeks time, then you are a real time-traveller...I dont believe for one second you can do that (n):D..

Goofy

The test was going forward in time ONE week into the future and reading the headlines of three individual newspapers, then returning immediately and posting those three newspaper headlines today...

If those 3 newspaper headlines are correct in ONE weeks time, then you are a real time-traveller...I dont believe for one second you can do that (n):D..
I've already done it, but just shy of 2 weeks from now. I have those headlines and the name of some winning horses.

Goofy

Goofy

I'm off to get some dinner, how's all this time travel give you a ravenous appetite. I will post the headlines after I've eaten.

Goofy