I have something about time travel.

Sorgfelt

I was thinking if we did some of the following things, we might be able to travel backward or forward in time:

1- What if we had a device, and we used wormhole technology, and then adding this tech to the device, what if we actually reverse the wormhole's polarity? will it even give use backward time machine?

2-What if we combined all of john titor's secret time machine ingredients? will we get an actual time machine, and another thing, If john titor is not real, how did he predicted some events that turned out to be true? and maybe, john titor tried to mess with people, but he may be tried to send us those printed pictures of his time machines to build it, you know what i mean on this one? [
Titor described his time machine on several occasions. In an early post, he described it as a "stationary mass, temporal displacement unit powered by two top-spin, dual positive singularities", producing a "standard off-set Tipler sinusoid".

The earliest post was more explicit, saying it contained the following:
Two magnetic housing units for the dual micro singularities
An electron injection manifold to alter mass and gravity of the micro singularities
A cooling and X-ray venting system
Gravity sensors, or a variable gravity lock
Four main cesium clocks
Three main computer units -Taken from WikiPedia]

Here is my HTML-archived file, this saved page is no longer alive, glad i saved this earlier, i even backed up this HTML file in many sources, Youtube channel HoaxHunter found a proof that john titor's existence is fake, but what about the true predictions and time machine instruction printed-images? it may mean he is not real, but he only tried to hint us about something, he tried to hint us about those in the list below: (Maybe we can get those items in order to build a real time machine?)

timetravel16_07.jpg

1 Dual singularities in kerr field
2 Output of negative time field
3 Output of null time field
4 Output of positive time field
5 X-ray venting cone
6 Vertical safe distance (6 meters)
7 Mass offset (5 meters)
8 Rear mass dist. (8 meters)
9 Forward mass dist. (11 meters)
10 Negative time event horizon
11 Null time event horizon
12 Positive time event horizon
-
US20060073976A1-20060406-D00001.png

1 Singularity drive housing
2 Singularity magnetic field coil
3 Magnetic field generator/regulator
4 Electron mass injector manifold
5 Electron regulator
6 Electron (generator?)
7 Singularity (status sensor?)
8 Singularity cooling housing
9 Singularity cooling pump
10 Singularity cooling supply
11 Gravity sensor unit
12 Battery supply
-
baa2500968441aec167de48a172040a2--time-travel-the-machine.jpg

Sorgfelt

A singularity is basically a mathematical impossibility similar to the concept of infinity. A common use is describing the ultimate central point of a black hole as predicted by general relativity. No scientist expects that a singularity actually exists. You certainly can't buy one. The fact that John Titor specified two singularities as ingredients means he is trying to fool people with terms many do not understand.

9th Wave

Its not all about breaking gravity, its about also holding gravity.

So how can you hold gravity, yet as they say move time?

Have we as humans lost the ability through our diminished senses,
to achieve what was to some as a guarded rite lost to only the elite?
Not necessarily, when because the quantum field itself bends the will to hold gravity, thus manipulating matter outside actual space & mass.

Mayhem

Zenith
Maybe a quote like this summarises the situation, when science wants it layed out for them.

upload_2017-10-3_15-46-40.jpeg
If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.

9th Wave

The whole entire concept of what we perceive to be space is actually a vibrational field that is adjusted to certain degrees of magnitude through electromagnetic fields.
It's why anti-gravity is still being researched...

Common occurrences which show similiarites are fields on earth such as the bermuda triangle...
Eventually scientist will figure it out, but until they can under the similarity between mass, matter, vibrations & actual levels of magnitude within gravity, they will always fall short.

The same thing happens when coming to close to certain "u.f.o's", electrical disturbances, fields & radar malfunction.

9th Wave

Much more could be said................:)
precisely, I know quantum physics, but never studied it, it has come natural to me.

If I had joined the military or stayed in school long enough for a degree, I would have eventually built a anti-gravity propulsion machine, as well as a gravity amplifier.

More or less, even when these scientists create it, they still have to conquer & master neurological malfunction emulators, at such speeds the body can withstand, especially at light speed.
In a quantum gravity field, our "time" is the same & slowed to a certain velocity thus creating a "zone" of amplified-sustainability.

Last edited:

ZeoEmeraude

This is why I am interested in the Ancient Arrow Project. For those who haven't checked it out...my thread is still on the main page. Read the transcripts from that site. There is no doubt in my mind that there are secret factions who have access to time travel technology. Will the average person ever be in the loop?.....most likely not.

9th Wave

This is why I am interested in the Ancient Arrow Project. For those who haven't checked it out...my thread is still on the main page. Read the transcripts from that site. There is no doubt in my mind that there are secret factions who have access to time travel technology. Will the average person ever be in the loop?.....most likely not.
The average person can't even fathom extraterrestrials, let alone "time-travel".

It will take a human who is both cunning, highly intelligent & open to many ideals.
More or less, a hand picked, select few, who are willing, trustworthy & precise with patterns.

Mayhem

Zenith
The average person can't even fathom extraterrestrials, let alone "time-travel".

It will take a human who is both cunning, highly intelligent & open to many ideals.
More or less, a hand picked, select few, who are willing, trustworthy & precise with patterns.

Those that want other wise, are abundant.